The official website of www.rajshiksha.gov.in for the department of education under the Rajasthan govt is providing online facilities to there state students and working staff. The Hon’ble education minister Smt. Naseem Akhtar Insaf told in media confers that this website will help to guide students and teachers / staff time to time and will provide the govt orders for education department. The website gives information regarding to the secondary and elementary education in state with RMSA, SSA, SIERT, Shivira Panchang for teachers and others. The department has also authority to provide the education service rules in state. The teacher can also check the pay grade / salary scale along with other category posts in state.
How to Check Salary Scale / Pay Grade for Rajasthan TeacherClick to the below given page on which all the pay grade and salary scales are given by the department for all state. The working staff and candidates who are going to join the Rajasthan education department can check the all information on it. This is a pdf file which has been made by the finance department of Rajasthan and has the official website finance.rajasthan.gov.in. On this portal along with education department salary scale and other staffs can check for other departments also.
How to check GPF Status / Statement for Rajasthan TeacherThe state insurance and provident fund department of Rajasthan state is responsible to provide the General provident fund for all in state. The teachers and education department staff persons along with the employees who are working with Rajasthan govt can check there GPF balance / status and can download there statement time to time. Teachers can also get the information regarding to there fund missing, credit, debit and bounced fund on it. This website also known as SIPF with there short name which has the official link http://www.sipfportal.rajasthan.gov.in/. The website has established by the IT team of Rajasthan to welfare measure in state working staff for govt. The department of SIPF also gives the various facilities along with to maintain finance related works for staffs like providing them various schemes, finance security, financial support etc. The website has also a toll free number help line where teachers and other staff member can make call via 1800180 62 68 or can send there mail in email@example.com if having any issue regarding to there gpf fund.
Step 1 – Click to the below given page to check your GPF Fund
Step 2 – Enter the Member ID and password which has provided by the SIPF or by the education department and then click submit.
Ste 3 – Now get all the details related to your gpf and salary from your profile online.
After all the process logout your profile and do not let that open.
NOTE – Register on this website to get all information in mail and live online help.
Similar topics you may interested!
- escholarship.tn.gov.in on how to register for online scholarship in Tamilnadu
- Caste Clarification Would Be Claimed in Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh
- NDMC MCD birth and death certificate registration procedure through Delhi Government official website www.delhigovt.nic.in
- dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in Search Online Ration Card Details for Family under BPL APL or AAY with Status Check Application
- track voter id application tamil nadu for submitted online form
- How to apply for marriage certificate in Rajasthan
- How to Search Name in Ration Card List
- www.ceodelhi.nic.in Voter ID Card Delhi Online Application for Enrollment How to Make Registration
- complaint against fair price shop no 368 in Secunderabad Andhra Pradesh
- How to Check GPF Status in Haryana via Official Website of AG www.aghry.nic.in