+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Get Ration Card Online Registration Search and Status of Application in Meeseva AP Online Andhra Pradesh

AP Online Help

How to Get Ration Card Online Registration Search and Status of Application in Meeseva AP Online Andhra Pradesh

In the series to provide the online facility the Andhra Pradesh govt is working day night to give more and more services online. The citizens of Andhra Pradesh are now able to get there voter id, driving license, and ration card kind of all services online. The govt has made various online portals to provide communication between citizen and departments of ap. The ap online official website www.aponline.gov.in is one of them. The website gives various kinds of online services in a single portal like for finance, engery, employment, industries, law and revenue etc.

Along with the ap online the govt has open a portal which is known as Meeseva www.meeseva.gov.in. The mee seva is also a portal to provide help citizens in the state. It has been connected more than 45 departments and gives the all payment and application / registration facility to all with open and fair system.

The department has also established mee seva centers in each district, tehsil and village level where any of person can visit and get help regarding to his / her payment or registration. In online services ration card is one of them. Citizens now can submit there request for new ration card or can make changes through the mee seva center. Here we are providing you the process to get the ration card in Andhra Pradesh.

How to Get Application Form
    The application form is available in the rationing office in state. The govt is also taking charge of Rs. 5 for it which is payable on office. To get the card applicant needs a 3 photo of family of head in attested mode from any of govt officer. You also need the proof of residence and other documents like voter id card, electricity / water bill copy etc. with the proof of annual income. Applicants have to note that the application must be filled complete and properly.

Visit at office by the office time only from morning 10:00 am to evening 4:00 pm. You also need no objection certificate NOC. Right now there no facility available to make registration online for ration card the website will available soon. The process to get new ration card is 2 days and the charges for process is Rs. 100.

How to Make Correction in Ration Card
    If you are already having a ration card or want to change any information on it then mee seva can help you in this and provide you application for process you have to download the application form the Meeseva official website www.meeseva.gov.in section of services and forms and has to ration card correction form.

Click Here http://www.meeseva.gov.in/APSDCDeptP...ion%20Form.pdf

After downloading the form take the printout of it and fill it properly and has to submit in mee seva center see the below given step by step process to fill the application form:
    Applicants Details
    Write your name, fatherís name motherís name and complete address with the ration card number and mobile number.
    Corrections Required
    Fill the name of hose hold with fatherís name and complete address along with date of birth.
    Family Members Information
    Need to give here complete details of your family members who are included in your ration card.
    Documents with Application
    What all documents you have to attach with your application form and give details here. Also fill the document registration number on the application form.

After the all process submit the application form in mee seva center and take the application number. The dept will send you notification to pick your new card. If you need more help call in 1100 or reply here with your comment.

Unregistered

rationcard

I want ration card

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ration Card is very important and necessary document for many purposes. If you want to apply for Ration Card, you need to collect the application form from the rationing office of your area. Fill all the application form very carefully with a correct information like Fatherís name, correct address etc.

You must be submit the following documents with this application form:

1. Duly attested photograph of the head of the family
    2. Residence address proof
    3. Copy of Ration Card
    4. Annual Salary Slip

Submit the application form with the required documents to the rationing office. You will get a Ration Card within the mentioned time.

You can apply for the same from the Meeseva official website www.meeseva.gov.in

Unregistered

Ration card name correction

Hi sir/mam actually my husband name printed wrong in the ration card I want to correct it and also to include my two children's name in it please reply ASAP.

Unregistered

about ration card

sir,
    i have pink ration card.i want to change thi scard to white card because i am an pvt employee. and my annual income is below 1 lakh.and there is no use of pink card for govt facilities like ration.and more over if white card is there ,then arogyasree card will be given.so please give clear information of obtaining white ration card as early as possible.

Unregistered
    How to apply for white ration card please help me

Unregistered

Ration card Online

Can u tell me the procedure of new ration card in online in Bheemunipatnam (visakha dist)

Unregistered
    mlv14148917

Unregistered
    rashan card

Unregistered
    I want new ration card

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in