The citizens who had submitted there request to open new Meeseva center can also check the status of there certificate online. The portal has the section online through which you can use your id number and then the status will come out for your application. The portal will provide you information that how much progress has been done by department regarding to your application form.
The govt of Andhra Pradesh gives the facility to open mee seva center for which eligible candidates have to submit there application. There registration form can get online through the official website of www.meeseva.gov.in and after that can submit any of other mee seva centers.
Once you submit the registration form to open a new center the dept will start there working to provide you center authorization as soon as possible. The mee seva dept give authority to only those applicants who are having internet facility in there area.
Applicants who are having good setting arrangements and computer facility in there place can get the authority to submit various application forms in state. The dept will gives you some margin of that in which they can earn good income after opening it.
On the official website home page www.meeseva.gov.in option has provided to check the status of your application also for those candidates who had applied to get any kind of certificate like for birth, death, cast, income, driving license, voter id card, aadhar card etc.
You just have to fill your number of registration which had given by the mee seva center. The application status will come to view and you can get the information that in how many days you can get your certificate for which you had applied.
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh are also able to check the status of there transaction which they had paid any bill like for electricity, water, property, phone, income tax or police challan etc. The option will give you information that if you had done the payment and you still don’t know about it has been paid yet or not.
In the home page of portal option has given the section to enter the transaction id number or application number through which you can check status for it. The department has also facility to get the phone help line in calling to 1100 number. Also citizens are able to check the status of there any kind of application form from nearest mee seva center.
If you need more help regarding to check the status comment here “Reply Thread” or send your question in “Ask Question” section. The experts team is also available in firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Similar topics you may interested!
- Fard inquiry in patiala district of punjab via plrs software
- How to check GPF and pension status Of Tamilnadu police and teachers
- Procedure for online Bill payments and check statues in DHBVN and UHBVN under Haryana state
- Procedure for Income certificate by offline and online Haryana, check the application status
- Goa Employment Exchange Registration
- How to apply online for BPL ration card in Chhattisgarh through khadya.cg.nic.in?
- vahan.wb.nic.in What is road tax in West Bengal if My vehicle is registered out side
- how to make process of renewal maharashtra employment exchange registration
- hrex.org Employment exchange registration in Haryana for employer and candidates
- www.oasis.gov.in BCW Dept West Bengal Post and Pre Matric Scholarship for SC ST OBC Online Application for Scholarship in Studies