+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Check Application Status in Meeseva Certificate Online in Andhra Pradesh

AP Online Help

How to Check Application Status in Meeseva Certificate Online in Andhra Pradesh

The citizens who had submitted there request to open new Meeseva center can also check the status of there certificate online. The portal has the section online through which you can use your id number and then the status will come out for your application. The portal will provide you information that how much progress has been done by department regarding to your application form.
    The govt of Andhra Pradesh gives the facility to open mee seva center for which eligible candidates have to submit there application. There registration form can get online through the official website of www.meeseva.gov.in and after that can submit any of other mee seva centers.
    Once you submit the registration form to open a new center the dept will start there working to provide you center authorization as soon as possible. The mee seva dept give authority to only those applicants who are having internet facility in there area.
    Applicants who are having good setting arrangements and computer facility in there place can get the authority to submit various application forms in state. The dept will gives you some margin of that in which they can earn good income after opening it.

On the official website home page www.meeseva.gov.in option has provided to check the status of your application also for those candidates who had applied to get any kind of certificate like for birth, death, cast, income, driving license, voter id card, aadhar card etc.
    You just have to fill your number of registration which had given by the mee seva center. The application status will come to view and you can get the information that in how many days you can get your certificate for which you had applied.

Citizens of Andhra Pradesh are also able to check the status of there transaction which they had paid any bill like for electricity, water, property, phone, income tax or police challan etc. The option will give you information that if you had done the payment and you still don’t know about it has been paid yet or not.

In the home page of portal option has given the section to enter the transaction id number or application number through which you can check status for it. The department has also facility to get the phone help line in calling to 1100 number. Also citizens are able to check the status of there any kind of application form from nearest mee seva center.

If you need more help regarding to check the status comment here “Reply Thread” or send your question in “Ask Question” section. The experts team is also available in team.examresultinfo@gmail.com and contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Hello i have submitted an application for caste certificate but till now i did not get any reply or response from them. Please provide me the solution where i can get the details of checking an application.

Unregistered

in measava appliction for eduction schlorship .

Pleas tell me the ward number for kurnool area somi setty nagar.

s.sreedevi

birth certificate

my registration no is c1326186499 when i wil get my original certificate

Dear s.sreedevi please let us know when you applied for the birth certificate? I checked your application numbers but it is not showing any data So let me other details
    If you need more help please register on this website and get live online chat help via our staff. You can also add us in your gmail chat list via contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com for live experts help.

Click Google +1 Like Button and Support Us!

Regards
    ERI Staff

mubarak
    I applied for cast certificate ..how can I get status

amar

amarendra

Hi, I have applied for changes in the birth certificate. My transactioni id is T1427670854.
    But i am not able to see any message on this transaction. could you please help me on this.

nagaraju.sri17@gmail.com

Unhappy Open states

my application id is OBC021263595, when am entering to Application id it will be displayed Open status, when i got OBC certificate Please tel me ASP.

Unregistered

Mutation of grand father land.

My grand father has two sons and his property was equally shared and issued passbooks.. but half of land was not entered in the regards.. I applied for mutation 3 months back and village revenue officer not transferring land to my name(my father has expired 15 years back and I don't have brother or sisters (siblings)). According to meeseva service the transfer has to happen in 45 days. the village revenue officer is saying the property can transfer to sons not for daughters. they transfer the property daughter in law but not to grand children..
    Is it written in any law??

seetha rith

birth certificate

details online checking

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in