Voter id card is one of the important document for all the Indian citizens. This card is valid for those who are 18 and above to cast their vote during the time of elections. Without the voter id card no one is to be allowed to go inside to the electoral booth or to vote. Besides this being a proof that you are an eligible voter in India it comes in use as an identity card all over in India and it is needed as a supporting documents for many issues. It also serves as a photo identity card which helps in open an bank account or to take a loan from a bank. This highly important document is available in all over the states including Delhi. Now the voter id card can be availed through online to help the people to save their time and energy. To start this service one has to get their name registered for this.
Those who are resident of India and are 18 years and above are now eligible to register their name for voter id card. Everyone should know about this that one can fill the form number 6 which can be easily downloaded from the official website www.eci.gov.in the same can be avilable at the revenue department or office only if you live in muncipality area or if you live in taluka only then you can obtain it from the tehshildar's office. People just need to go to the offices of election commission of India and to request them for such form.
There are certain photocopies of all the original documents are required for filling up the form no. 6 which are described below:
Address proof like pan card, income tax receipt, residential/lease agreement, telephone bill, bank account statement, passport, water bill, electricity bill etc.
For further information related to the voter id card you can visit to the official website http://www.eci.nic.in/eci_main1/index.aspx
Similar topics you may interested!
- my family voter id registration
- How to apply for marriage certificate in Rajasthan
- How to Apply for Consolidated Stipend and Book Scholarship Scheme Online Registration via www.highereduhry.com Website for Higher Class in Haryana...
- pay.bsphcl.org Bihar Online Electricity Bill Payment via Credit Debit Card or Net Banking and Consumer ID Registration
- What are the documents required for ration card in Delhi
- issue on ebc certificate for scholarship for EBC
- www.epfkerala.in How to check epf Kerala Thiruvananthapuram
- How to Make Online Registration for Uttarakhand Employment Exchange Rojgar Uk
- GPG Ac balance online check in Jaipur Rajasthan
- Need mutual transfer for Clerk in Burdwan West Bengal