+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Uttar Pradesh Online Certificate Verification praman patra satyapan up Process e-District

UP Online Help

Uttar Pradesh Online Certificate Verification praman patra satyapan up Process e-District

The state of Uttar Pradesh also providing the online facility for verification of certificate. The process also known as Praman Patra Satyapan [प्रमाण पत्र सत्यापन]. The process in verification e-District Uttar Pradesh and UP Online website is giving online pages. The Board of Revenue Department BOR [राजस्व विभाग उत्तर प्रदेश]. Citizens will have to follow the given process for the verification satyapan of there certificate.

Step 1=> Visit to the website of uponline.up.nic.in or edistrict.up.nic.in and find the option of “Verification of Certificate”

Step 2=> The certificate verification pages are available via the http://bor.up.nic.in/ppsatyapan/Certi_corr/search.aspx or by the http://edistrict.up.nic.in/certificate/certVerify.aspx pages.

Step 3=> Now enter the code digit on the website which has given on your certificate [कृपया अपने सर्टीफिकेट पर अंकित अंको का कोड डालिए]

Step 4=> Click to the search button and get all information about your document and go for the next step of verification them.

Through this process you can make verification / satyapan process in Uttar Pradesh UP. If you need online help click on the “Reply Thread” or “Ask Question”. You also can submit your issue in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

zishaan khan

verification code invalid

i entered 14 digit code but verification code s
    howing invalide, what do i do

vinay shukla

birth

009/13/BCo22146

Unregistered
    041141000275 this is my application number

Unregistered

i wants to verify my permanpatra no. M1889994729, but i didnot get it verified

i wants to verify my permanpatra no. M1889994729, but i didnot get it verified. what did now i do ,please tell me.

Unregistered
    What is the process to check the certificate verification ?

Unregistered
    Akbar sarfaraz hasan

Unregistered
    my application number is 23002130026722

Unregistered
    my name is geeta 23002130026722

Unregistered
    my name pravesh kumari. 180111404151

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in