+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: uponline.up.nic.in Apply Online for Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh UP Online e-District

UP Online Help

uponline.up.nic.in Apply Online for Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh UP Online e-District

Biggest population state Uttar Pradesh which has total 75 districts is giving there all facilities online for various departments. The govt has made various official websites for all of them. The govt has also developed a website which knows as UP Online uponline.up.nic.in. The website has provided all the services through it for all citizens in up state. Along with this website the govt has one more website which is called e-district and has the link edistrict.up.nic.in. This e-district portal has also various facilities to get various kinds of certificate and verification system for them. The Domicile Certificate is one of facility by up govt which is given by the both of website (up online / up e-district).

The Domicile / Residence Certificate usually issued to prove that the person holding it has the residence in that district / state / Union territory in that area. This certificate used to prove the address which candidates can used in educational institutions and for government services to give preference of local applicant.

How to Apply for Domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh
    The application form can download from official websites of uponline.up.nic.in and edistrict.up.nic.in or can get from Sub Divisional Magistrate / Tehsildar's Office / Revenue Department / District Collector's office or other authority in Uttar Pradesh.

You also have to submit your required documents as per following:

• With the application notarized certificate
    • Copy of ration card / electricity bill
    • Copy of Voter ID
    • If education is going then the educational certificates

Process A
    How to Download and Fill Application form via UP Online
    Applicants who want to get the registration form through the online govt portal have to follow the mention below steps to download and to fill it.

1=> Need to go on the page of uponline.up.nic.in website and go in section of Form Download where have to find and click on “Domicile Certificate” option.

2=> Download the form http://164.100.180.89/ssdgsap/PdfFor...tificateRD.pdf in pdf format.

3=> Fill the Application form as per the following given details:
    • Full name of applicant
    • Father’s / husband’s name
    • Date of Birth
    • Place of birth
    • Applicant’s complete postal address (house number / mohalla / village / town / teshil / thana / district.
    • Date to living in state (from birth / year)
    • Reason why you want to get certificate
    • Mention if you had got any other state domicile

4=> Applicant’s also have to make there sign in the bottom of application form

5=> You also have to affix your one photo passport size in which need to make sign with current date

Process B
    How to Download and Fill Application via e-District UP
    Here is the given below process can help you to get and fill the form to get the certificate.

1=> Visit to the official website of edistrict.up.nic.in and select the option to download “Domicile Certificate”

2=> It can be download by direct using http://edistrict.up.nic.in/Downloads/certDomicil.pdf page on your browser.

3=> Have to fill the form with required information by applications. See the following details what all you need to fill on that:

• Select your area type [village / town]
    • Applicant’s full name
    • Father’s / husband’s name
    • Mother’s name
    • Date of birth [dd/mm/yy format]
    • Place of birth
    • Complete postal address with [door number / mohlla / district / thana / tehsil / village]
    • Mobile number [current using]
    • Duration to live in up state [from birth / from year]
    • Reason why you need domicile
    • Did you paid fees for it [yes / no]

4=> Attach your required document for address / age etc.

After filling the form as per the mention steps send that to the concerned office as per following given list (one of them):

1. To the MP of your area
    2. To the MLA of your area
    3. To the Zila panchayat chairman
    4. To the chairman of nagar palika

Note – After some time of submitting form you will get notification to collect your documents from office.

Online Live Help => Submit your question in “Reply Thread” or in “Ask Question” section. Can also get more help in mail via contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    iam just started working in a private company and they are asking for my domicile certificate fr the further procedure and i know that these formalities are quite natural and compulsory. Kindly give me a short brief that how can i apply for my domicile certificate? And what other important documents are needed for the domicile certificate and also let me know that how much time this process will take?

Unregistered
    Hello we are recently shifted to UP and now i want to apply for my residence certificate so that here i can apply for the various job and the company will ask for the domicile certificate for further procedure. Please guide me that from where i can get the application form and what are the formalities for applying the same.

Sayak ali

Post sayak ali

where to go for all data

Domicile Certificate

http://164.100.180.89/ssdgsap/PdfFor...tificateRD.pdf

name -himanshu pratap
    father's name -ramesh chandra
    Date of Birth- 07/07/1996
    Place of birth-07/7/1996
    vill-labhoua
    post-katena harsha
    teshil-shikohabad
    distt-firozabad

Following conditions are required to seek Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh:
    1. Your parents should be the permanent residents of District.
    2. You should be resident of the District not less than 3 years.
    If u meet any of the above two conditions, please download the form at http://164.100.180.89/ssdgsap/Pdf or visit http://edistrict.up.nic.in/Downloads/certDomicil.pdf

archee Bhattacharya

A-199 sector 26 noida

I want the cast certificate for savitri bai phule balika inter college

Unregistered
    What papers are required for obtaining the domicile certificate as iam residing in UP on rent. So can i apply for this certificates iam living on rented house.

Unregistered

domicile after marriage to local

How long i need to be married to apply for domicile cert

Unregistered
    Generally Domicile certificate is issued to a person to prove that the person is a domicile or a permanent resident of the particular state. Domicile certificate is a residence proof and this certificate gives many benefits to a person who holds this. And then this certificate comes in use for availing such facilities such as to avail special quotas in educational instituteamd also important for govt sector services.

Eligiblity:

Those who are permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this certificate.
    Those who are residing in Uttar Pradesh from past 3 years are also apply for it.
    The person who works in govt. and non govt sector and whose job is transferable , get some relaxation regarding to it.

To get the application form for domicile certificate in UP you are suggested to check this link top download the application for the same http://sultanpur.nic.in/domi.pdf

Concerned Authority:

The application form will be submitted to the office of District Magistrate or Sub Divisional Magistrate competent authority.

Required Documents:

Here we are giving you important documents list which has to be attached along with the application for:

1. Passport
    2. Ration card
    3. Driving Licence
    4. Pan card
    5. Voter id card
    6. House tax receipt
    7. Certificate from the Gram Panchayat/ Chairman or Nagar Panchayat

There will be no fees charged for obtaining the Domicile Certificate.

Official Website: uponline.up.nic.in

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in