+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: uponline.up.nic.in How to Apply for Caste Certificate in Uttar Pradesh OBC SC ST e-District UP Online Service

Uttar Pradesh Help Line

uponline.up.nic.in How to Apply for Caste Certificate in Uttar Pradesh OBC SC ST e-District UP Online Service

The caste certificate facility is provided by Indian govt as per the constitution. If any citizen belongs from any specific caste then he / she would be able to get the various kinds of special schemes and reservation by the government. The OBC which means other backward class candidates can get reservations in government recruitment, in schools and college for seat and fee concession, special quota in educational institutes along with the age relaxation in various vacancies etc. To get all kinds reservation facility by Uttar Pradesh Govt citizens must be have a card for prove his caste for OBC / BC. Under the Indian Constitution Act 1994 all the OBC candidates can get the special benefits. To get the OBC (Other Backward Class) certificate candidate must be belongs from any special category.

The Scheduled Caste SC / Scheduled Tribes have also provided the special rights and reservation by the Indian govt. The SC / SC mostly found in various States and Union Territories in India. In the first period of independence under the Constitution to all tribes were grouped as'' Scheduled Tribes / ST''.

ST specified criteria adopted to include the following:

• Traditionally, to reside in a certain geographical area
    • Those entire how are aspects of life, ie the tribal language, culture, customs, traditions, religion and Astha, arts and crafts and more.
    • Shows primitive features which business models, economy, etc.
    • Lack of educational and technological economic development

According to article 342 of the Constitution of India the govt has decided to give extra facilities and reservation to them. The SC / ST certificate can also use by any citizen for reservation / fee concession / extra seats / age relaxation etc in govt jobs, schools, colleges admission and quota recruitment.

How to Get Caste Certificate in Uttar Pradesh
    The e-district or UP Online website is providing the application forms online to submit the request for the obc certificate in state. The applicants are also able to get this registration form from town / city / village concerned office (Divisional Magistrate / Tehsil / Revenue Office) applicants also have to pay charges to get the caste certificate which is for Rs. 20. The process will be done in 20 days after that you will get sms to collect your document.

You also need following documents to get the caste certificate:

• Affidavit attested by Oath Commissioner
    • Councillor / warden / village head regarding the caste certificate
    • Copy of Ration card

Note – This process comes under the revenue department and the charges is payable in the favour of this department. The official team also will come for verification at your home.

How to Download & Fill Application Form for Caste Certificate in UP Online
    The application form for caste certificate of has been provided by two govt website in Uttar Pradesh UP. One is UP Online and second is e-District UP. Both applications are different see the following process to download the application form via both of mode and filling it:

Process A – Application via e-District UP Website edistrict.up.nic.in
    Step I – Go on the website of edistrict.up.nic.in and select the option for “Caste Certificate (Jaati Pramanpatra)”

Step II – Get direct application page in http://edistrict.up.nic.in/Downloads/certcast.pdf section and download it in PDF file.

Step III – Fill application form with the following given information:

• Select area village / town
    • Name of applicant
    • Father’s / husband’s name
    • Mother’s name
    • Current address complete with house number / post / district / tehsil / village
    • Current using mobile number
    • Caste
    • Sub caste
    • Reason why you want to get caste certificate
    • Format of caste certificate Hindi / English
    • Tick mark if you get before any caste proof yes / no
    • Had you paid application fees yes / no

After this process submit it to the above mention offices and once the process will done you will receive a sms on that number which you had filled on the application. After that collect that from the office where you had submitted the form.

Process B – Application via UP Online Website uponline.up.nic.in
    Step I – Visit to the official website of up online via uponline.up.nic.in and select the option of “Caste Certificate / Jaati Pramanptra”

Step II – Get the page of form => http://164.100.180.89/ssdgsap/PdfFor...tificateRD.pdf direct

Step III – Fill the application form as like the above process will all your required information for contact / personal

Step IV – Affix you one passport size photo with the cross sign and present date.

After that submit it through the above mention same process. Once the process will done dept will send you a text in phone and call you to pick your document as per the schedule which they provide you.

How to Get Live Help Online from Staff
    To get the help live click to the option of “Reply Thread” and submit your query. If you want to ask any question from staff eri then go to the “Ask Question” section and leave your question. You can also get the help through the contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    sir i am roshini from UP and iam 23 years old actually i have applied for a guest teacher job in NDMC school in UP and there are some special seats for the SC/ST and other categories candidates. I also want to grab this oppurtunity to get this government job. Please guide me from where i can get the caste certificate and what important documents are required for the same. please guide me i will be really thankful to you people.

BABU RAM

Ramu

me internet is not working i want to get the certificate, where i can go and download the application form. the cyber cafe owner is taking too much cost for the caste certificate. so please suggest can i download it in phone ?

hanuman singh

chauhan

barachawar ghazipur up

Unregistered
    Hello i want to register my name in employment exchange and for this reason i want my caste certificate done before the registration so that i can easily go for it.

Unregistered

cast certificate

i have applied for certificate on 13oct but still did not recive my cast certificate...what is the reason behinit it.

Unregistered
    Hello sir i belongs to schedule caste category andi want to obtain the caste certificate. What are the facilities one can get from this certificate? Please explain.

Unregistered
    Any individual who belongs to a particular caste like schedule caste , schedule tribe etc in any state must have to apply for caste certificate to avail benefits and services which is provided by the state govt.

To obtain the caste certificate inn Uttar Pradesh one has to put his/her application to the concerned Tehsildar on all working days between 09:00 am till 05:00pm. An application to be filled in a prescribed format and after submission of application dont forget to take a slip.

Necessary Documents:
    Applicants are required to submit the important documents along with the application to get the caste certificate in Uttar Pradesh which are given below:

1. First you need to submit the certificate to the Gram Panchayat with two witnessess who certifies the caste.
    2. Then you need to submit an affidavit of the caste or creamy layer.
    3. Citizenship certificate.
    4. Applicant needs to pay court fees of amount Rs.1.50 in the form of stamp

After collecting the supported documents with application form applicant requires to submit it to the concerned department such as Additional District Magistrate or Sub -Divisional Magistrate.

Official Website: uponline.up.nic.in

Unregistered

Hello sir i belongd to schedule caste

Unregistered
    go to up online up and download caste certificate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in