The govt of Uttar Pradesh is providing the facility to there citizens online. To get all services online related to the certificates the up govt is made a website edistrict.up.nic.in. In the certificates one of important document Death Certificate issuance responsibility also has provided to the e-district up. The request for the death certificate can be submit by the dead person’s relatives or by family members. The certificate can be sued to proof the date of death, individual social, to make free from judicial and governmental obligations, also to settle disputes relating to property inheritance and for the family insurance. It also used to prove the fact of death of person and to authorize others benefits.
The system for fair works has been provided by the state / district registration centers. Under the birth / death registration Act 1969 the process of application must be done within 21 days for which dept has established various offices in tahsil / town / village leavel.
How to Make Registration for Death CertificateTo get the death certificate citizens will need documents from hospital’s medical officer / police station. The form is available to download in e-district website. See the below given mention process to get form and to fill it.
Step I – Go to the e-district website edistrict.up.nic.in and find the option for death certificate application.
Step II – Use direct link http://edistrict.up.nic.in/Downloads/deathcert.pdf to download the form now
Step III – Fill the application form with the mention below information:
- Full name of dead person
- Date of death
- Father’s / husband’s name
- Mother’s name
- Place of death (home / hospital / other)
- Complete address
- Address of hospital or place
- Applicant’s mobile number
- Death person’s age
- Nationality of person
- Reason of death
- Name of applicant
- Address of applicant
- Tick mark on yes / no for having medical certificate
- Date of registration
- Place of registration
- Tick mark on yes / no for application fees.
After this process submit application form to the panchayat, or local district office. The dept will provide you certificate which can be used for official or non official works to prove death related details.
How to Get Online Live HelpIf you need more help regarding to the application form or any other click to the “Reply Thread” and get live expert help or click here => “Ask Question” to submit your problem. Staff / experts will provide you required information in mail also for which send your issue in firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar topics you may interested!
- rojgar.uk.gov.in registration in employment exchange of Uttarakhand seniority list office addresses
- Sikkim epfo Employees Provident Fund Online Status of EPF Balance EPF Claim Status
- How to Get GPF Statement in Andhra Pradesh from www.agap.cag.gov.in Official Website of Accountant General
- e-gpf.bihar.gov.in Slary slip for Bihar teachers Pay slip from Accountanat general Bihar
- Telangana Caste certificate document required application process and status
- 2012-13 G.P.F.Balance sheet
- Employment Card Renew
- I want the Information regading the home loan
- www.uidai.gov.in The process of apply for Aadhaar Card - Unique Identification Authority of India
- voter id card issuance in Nasik Maharashtra