+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: edistrict.up.nic.in How to Get Death Certificate in Uttar Pradesh via e-District UP Online

e-district UP

edistrict.up.nic.in How to Get Death Certificate in Uttar Pradesh via e-District UP Online

The govt of Uttar Pradesh is providing the facility to there citizens online. To get all services online related to the certificates the up govt is made a website edistrict.up.nic.in. In the certificates one of important document Death Certificate issuance responsibility also has provided to the e-district up. The request for the death certificate can be submit by the dead person’s relatives or by family members. The certificate can be sued to proof the date of death, individual social, to make free from judicial and governmental obligations, also to settle disputes relating to property inheritance and for the family insurance. It also used to prove the fact of death of person and to authorize others benefits.

The system for fair works has been provided by the state / district registration centers. Under the birth / death registration Act 1969 the process of application must be done within 21 days for which dept has established various offices in tahsil / town / village leavel.

How to Make Registration for Death Certificate
    To get the death certificate citizens will need documents from hospital’s medical officer / police station. The form is available to download in e-district website. See the below given mention process to get form and to fill it.

Step I – Go to the e-district website edistrict.up.nic.in and find the option for death certificate application.

Step II – Use direct link http://edistrict.up.nic.in/Downloads/deathcert.pdf to download the form now

Step III – Fill the application form with the mention below information:

• Full name of dead person
    • Date of death
    • Father’s / husband’s name
    • Mother’s name
    • Place of death (home / hospital / other)
    • Complete address
    • Address of hospital or place
    • Applicant’s mobile number
    • Death person’s age
    • Reason of death
    • Name of applicant
    • Address of applicant
    • Tick mark on yes / no for having medical certificate
    • Date of registration
    • Place of registration
    • Tick mark on yes / no for application fees.

After this process submit application form to the panchayat, or local district office. The dept will provide you certificate which can be used for official or non official works to prove death related details.

How to Get Online Live Help
    If you need more help regarding to the application form or any other click to the “Reply Thread” and get live expert help or click here => “Ask Question” to submit your problem. Staff / experts will provide you required information in mail also for which send your issue in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    iam sahil from UP my mother died on last month and now for some legal issues we need a birth certificate of my mother please guide me from where i can apply for the death certificate and what time this procedure will take. Also provide me the link where i can see the details and apply via online service.

Unregistered
    My brother died last year and till date we haven't applied for his death certificate. But now for some property issues there is some necessaty to show the death certificate. Please guide me from where i can get the application of death certificate and what another things are required?

Unregistered
    Is there any provision to issue the death certificate through online service? If yes then please give us some important links where we can find out the process to obtain the death certificate.

Unregistered
    Applied for death certificate of my mother on 03/05/2014. Application no.3355.cant find the certificate online.please guide.thanks.

rajeev bhasin. registered
    how to check status of application form submitted

Unregistered
    Respected Administration Officer;
    i am Preeya Mishra,residing in Mumbai ,Maharashtra India. i am in search of Death Certificate of my Late Father Lalji.Rajkishore.Mishra ,he died in Kumbhi gaon Uttar pradesh, please explain and show me the way of recieving my fathers death certificate online , it would be very sourceful if administration officer could guide me , i would be able to pay online please tell me the professional fees for the matter. please reply on my mail mishra.preeya@gmail.com or can call me on Mobile number +919769333875 .thanks for your valuable time ..

Unregistered
    how to download death certificate wchich is made

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in