+ Reply to Thread

Thread: edistrict.up.nic.in Uttar Pradesh e-Services UP Online Jan Suvidha

UP Online Help

edistrict.up.nic.in Uttar Pradesh e-Services UP Online Jan Suvidha

The state government Uttar Pradesh has started online project under the e-governance which is known as e-district. It works under the scheme of State Mission Mode which has main object to make computerized all facilities of citizenís services in state. In this project the govt had worked with the information technology team of state to connect every service with computerized mode. The e-District project is funded by the Indian Government which provides all the certificates / documents verification and verified copy, right to submit the complaint regarding to any of govt department in state, facility for register debate in revenue, employment centers, Public distribution system, pensions and employment exchange etc. these all facilitation are holds by the e-district services in Uttar Pradesh UP.

This e-district project and department marked Gautam Buddh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Sitapur, Gorakhpur, Rae Bareli and Sultanpur to holds all kinds of process under it. In all these mention district the government has established one district level Jan Suvidha Kendra to provide the facilities and services. Also for the rural areas the govt is going to establish a jan suvidha Kendra in middle of 6 villages. In the addition citizens can get these all services and facilities through the headquarters of tehsil also.

To monitor and maintenance all these services online the e-district department is providing a website edistrict.up.nic.in where all the options are available to get the services. The website works to give all kinds services online.

Services by e-District in Uttar Pradesh
    Citizens of up can get the various facilities online through the portal of e-district edistrict.up.nic.in. The website gives the registration / application forms for cast certificate, birth / death certificate, pension facility, widow pension, physical handicap pension, income certificate, ration card distribution, domical, ration card cancelation, physically handicap certificate services etc. along with these up state citizens can get also the sms and Verification of Certificates (pramanpatra satyapan) features through website. The online portal has also section to submit the complaints regarding to any of department in Uttar Pradesh state.

All the services are given below one by one for Uttar Pradesh citizens:

1=>
    Click Here
    to Apply for Birth Certificate

2=> Click Here to Apply for Death Certificate

3=> Click Here to Apply for Caste Certificate OBC / SC / ST

4=> Click Here for
    Disability / PH Certificate

5=> Click Here for Domicile Certificate in UP

6=> Click Here for New / Renewal / Correction of Ration Card

7=> Click Here for Online Land Records UP Bhulekh

8=> Click Here for Online Voter ID Card Registration

9=> Click Here for Berojgar Bhatta / Unemployment Allowance in UP

10=> Click Here for GPF Status / Statement & Pension Fund

11=> Click Here for EPF Status / Statement & Office Details

12=> Click Here for Smart Card Driving License Registration

13=> Click Here for UPTET Registration UP Basic Education

14=> Click Here for Online Certificate Verification praman patra satyapan

15=> Click Here for Driving License Online Time Slot Booking

Unregistered
    from this e services please tell me that is it possible if i want to make corrections in my voter id card? what is the process of the corrections and related link?

ashish

009/caste13/cc066467

dear sir,

i need caste certificate please guide me.

komal rani

009/domicil1 3/cd077180

sir good morning

VOON DAVID

Birth certificate

Please give me my son birth certificate

ANIL NEGI

Cool Jan suvidha kendra maderchod

Tumhari behen ki chut kutto ab to mera certificate dedo tumhari ladki chodu.

saurabh4592

Obc nc

How can I gat OBC NC certificate pls tell me.....

rajendrapalsingh
    jansubidha kender ko lene ko kya karna ho ga plese my mailidi rajendrapal396@gmail.com my dist- budaun mob 9968571122

Unregistered
    Birth certificate

Please give me my girl birth certificate

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in