+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.maharojgar.gov.in Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration and Login Details Renewal Process with Service Details of Maharojgar

Employment Exchange

www.maharojgar.gov.in Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration and Login Details Renewal Process with Service Details of Maharojgar

One of best services provider in Maharashtra state to get the job and to make the registration process for the unemployed candidates the Directorate of Employment and Self Employment under the govt of Maharashtra has the powerful online tech ways to give the facilities. The unemployed job seekers can defiantly get the recruitment through making there registration. The department has also the search engine / job gateway to search direct any vacancy in state like other private portal. However we already knows about the Maharashtra it’s also known as the Bollywood in the population the state has 2nd rank in India just after the Uttar Pradesh total 11.3 Cror peoples live in just 30.8 Km Square area. In the area also the state has 3rd place in country. According to the general survey by the education ministry the state has approximately 83% literacy ratio. In district total 35 comes under the state and for them Mr. Prithaviraj Chavan works as the CM post.

The state also known as film city every year lakhs of peoples come here to work and find the job. The state also stands in a great place for the Information technology IT sector. The govt has powerful system to provide the all facilities online. To keep in mind about the unemployed citizens the state has started a portal with the help of NIC team which knows as the https://ese.mah.nic.in or with the official website of www.maharojgar.gov.in. The website has made to provide the online facilities to only there state citizens for employment exchange registration through which they all can get the job as per their eligibility.

The department of employment exchange Maharashtra has also various wings to provide the training for self employment along with the employer who wants to heir any candidate can make there registration on this portal as well. Apart from these facility the website for also gives the career Guidance to there state candidates and also had established the extended service center for there best facilities.

Online Facilities by Maharashtra Employment Exchange
    The online portal has the various pages online like it gives you facility for Job Fair Information, Employment Promotion Programme, various Skill Development, Tribal Coaching, Career Library and Seva Society.

The state employment exchange has only the online search engine to find the job as per your Skills, Experience and Job Category. Apart from this the unemployed job seekers can get the facility for following things. If you want to know about them visit to the given page link infront of them we will also going to explain that what all you can use from them.

Online ITI Admission Process –
    The website has also a section to get the admission for students who want to study ITI various courses. These admission can be get for the IIT Amravati, IIT Nagpur, IIT Nasik, IIT Mumbai, IIT Aurangabad and IIT Pune institutes. The Maharojgar website www.maharojgar.gov.in gives you facility to get online information brochure for admission, procedure for admission, list of treades information, revised admission schedule and time etc. Apart from this if you are having any issue regarding to the admission in ITI for various programmes online then you can also submit your online complaint / grievance form. Visit now on portal and get more information about it.

Job Fairs in Maharashtra –
    Candidates who want to get the recruitment in state can get the various kinds of benefits. The department provides facility to get the job under a roof through organizing the job fairs in state. Through these applicants can get various opportunities for new vacancies. This facility is free you don’t need to pay any charges to take part in this. This section gives the information for the schedule and venue of fair along with the facility to search the job available here. Candidates can also take the part for the online enrollment of fair. Time to time the department prepare mails and sends SMS to candidates who had registered on online website of employment.

Employment Promotion Programme EPP
    The EPP service is a scheme under which applicants can get training while the time of doing there jobs and also the job seekers who are looking for new jobs. The section body works to improve the skills and gives the experience to get the job in private industry. In online candidates can check the training slots for them along with the EPP date and time for it. After taking part in this candidates can also check the result. After selection you can get the e-mail and SMS for interview for new job in state.

Skill Development Section For Applicants –
    This is a section where you can get the various kinds of assessment and counseling center information along with slots for them. You also can check the training agency in state provides this facility. You can also submit your online application to get this facility and can check result of this online.

Tribal Coaching Details For State–
    You are also able to get the coaching cum guidance from experts in which the department body gives you pre examination training for your competitive exam like for army, police, ssc, psc banks or railway recruitment. The department also pays you Rs. 1000 while the time of training and also gives you books to make preparation of your test. These book can be get for various aptitude tests, general studies for Maths which can be get in English and Marathi both lf languages.

Career Library Facility For Job Seekers–
    The new job seekers are able to get the library and books to appear there written exams for recruitment of government along with the books for computer, self employment. Candidates who have there registration are also able to get the books for mock interviews, motivational books newspapers and employment papers.

Seva Society Information Facility –
    This is one of best part of the Maharashtra Employment Exchange official website www.maharojgar.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible and having good ideas for business are able to get the financial assistance through the seva society. The department makes there registration and enroll them to gives the loan of below Rs. 500000.

Extended Services Centers And Works –
    The extended service center provides the online registration for unemployed candidates with employer’s who want to appoint them. Candidates are also able to make any changes from here and can update there profile like phone number, there residence address, about the work experience etc.

Providing Career Guidance For All –
    The online portal also gives the career guidance facility to only the candidates who had made there registration. In this the dept finds the ability of candidate and works to develop and motivate them it’s based on the choice of applicant. Through this candidates are able to get the benefits of various training institutes and coaching classes. Unemployed citizens of state can also get the various courses classes along with the facilities of competitive examination. This section of department also enroll the name of applicants for the assessment and counseling for there better future. But you need to note this thing that only applicants who had made there registration on the website are able to get the benefits of this.

Online Labour Market Information –
    The section of labour market information gives the details as per the study of employment market. Candidates can get the report every month that what is the demand of job market going right now. Via this section applicants can check the static report of the field and can analysis there work with them.

Differently Able Persons Facilities (PH) –
    Under this section department works for those candidates who are comes under the Physically Handicap category. The department also works for blind or have low vision on there eyes, who are having the problem of loco motor disability or having issue of hearing along with the mental retardation or leprosy cured persons in state. Under the act by PWD 1995 applicants who are having the certificate of there PH category the dept gives them self employment facilities or training to do any work. They are also able to get the rehabilitation in state. For these PH category citizens dept had open various centers and offices in state to get help.

Grievance / Complaint Management System –
    Having any problem in your employment exchange of Maharashtra or you are having issue with any body of department then don’t worry online portal www.maharojgar.gov.in has also made a section online to submit the complaint or grievance online for only registered candidates. If any applicant is not satisfied with the directorate of employment and self employment govt of Maharashtra Rojgar services then they can file there complaint online also after submitting it can check the status of there grievance online time to time.

How to Make Online Registration for Employment Exchange Maharashtra
    The official website of www.maharojgar.gov.in has the facility to make online registration to get the jobs and to get the benefits of above given facilities. The all job seekers will have make there one time registration after which they can get the regular / temporary recruitment in state. Till now total more than 48k candidates had got the jobs through this. Apart from these you can get the various choices for your career and also gives the facility to make your resume. Can also get the results, trainings, assessment facility along with the facilities of jobs sms and e-mail. Here we are going to provide you to make your online registration process.

Note Before Online Registration –

• Applicants need to fill complete there online registration form half form is not acceptable.
    • The entire section fill carefully like about your educational qualification, about skills and your past experience if you had done the job before.
    • All information about for contact like phone number, e-mail id and home address should be correct and current using to get the notification either you can’t get time to time notification or recruitment.
    • All candidates will must have to login via using there user id on the portal, either your account maybe deactivate.

Keep safe always your login ID and pass do not give it to others for any use.

Process for Registration –
    @=> Applicant will have to go on the portal of www.maharojgar.gov.in and need to select the option for Job Seekers

@=> Read carefully all the instructions and click to Register Now you can get new page where again select the job seekers option.

@=> You must need aadhar card to make your online registration fill it and click to the ok option for proceed to next process.

@=> Now fill the application form and enter your all information like name, father’s name, mother’s name etc.

@=> Enter you communication information like address, phone number, current using e-mail ID and all that.

@=> Now need to fill the details about your educational qualification and what all skills do you have. Also fill the interested where you want to join job in future.

@=> You also need to give the details about your experience if you had done job before anywhere.

In the last you may have to make your user id and need to select a password through which you can login to your account. Don’t forget to take the printout of your application form for future assistance. Keep all the documents and receiving safe in case you got any issue regarding to your registration you can submit your complaint or can get the staff help assistance.

How to Make Registration for Employer in Maharashtra Online
    If you are a employer and running any company in state then the Maha Rojgar also giving you application form for registration so that you can appoint any candidate directly. You can provide the jobs to candidates in state or can also get the self employment. See the following process to make your registration online via the website of www.maharojgar.gov.in.

@=> Go to the portal of www.maharojgar.gov.in and select the option of Employer.

• @=> After that you can get an online registration form where you need to fill Organization information as per following process. Also note that all the sections are mandatory to fill so don’t leave any section blank.
    • Need to write the name of your organization
    • Fill website link of your company
    • Select the type of your company from pull down menu (Govt / Private)
    • Enter your PAN card number
    • Give your TAN number on given section

@=> In next step you need to write information regarding to your registered office information as per following. Here also make sure that all the sections are mandatory to fill so don’t leave any section.

• Fill the number of your office building / plot / name
    • Give the location / road / colony information
    • Any landmark near by your office mention that
    • Sate name has been already selected Maharashtra default
    • Select your district name from given menu
    • Give information about taluka
    • In which teshil your office comes write it
    • Enter pin code number of your area office location

@=> After all the process click to the next and fill the other application form. In the last you must have to get the printout of application form for future assistance. You can get the time to time notifications for job fairs and other activates of department.

The website online also has a section for you if you are service provider. This facility known as Kamgar Katta where you can provide the services and contact to the job seekers online

How to Login in Employment Account / Profile of Maharashtra State
    If you had done with all process and had got your login id and password now let’s use that. Go to the portal of www.maharojgar.gov.in website where on the main home page the section is given to access on your profile. Fill user name and authentication pass and click to sign in. In case you got any issue or had forget your password then the online website is giving you section to change it. You need to select the option of Forgot Password. Candidates who had made there registration after 3rd of January in this year need to fill the confirmation form again on website and after that you will be able to access on your account again. After login in page you can check the recruitment notifications, job fairs information, details for upcoming recruitment, renewal process and can submit your request for anything in department. Once you had login on the page you can also fill the Online Grievance / Complaint for Employment Exchange Maharashtra. Applicants also check time to time there status of complaint through it.

Note Before Using Official Website of Maharojgar
    Here we had gave you all the information to make registration online for job seekers, employer and for services provider. You must have keep in mind some tips while the time of using official website as per following:

@=> www.maharojgar.gov.in is the only official website to make registration do not use any other online portal for it.

@=> Maharojgar is not taking any kind of charge for any facility online don’t need to pay for registration, training, job fair or to get any recruitment.

@=> Fill application form very carefully; don’t make any mistake in online form coz form will be reject.

@=> www.examresultinfo.com has just gave you the way for registration after the research and getting help from staff members of Maharojgar. ERI Team is not responsible to provide any kind of hard / soft copy of your document.

@=> www.maharojgar.gov.in and www.examresultinfo.com is not responsible for any kind of error while the time of using website online because site is working perfectly when our team or department team is working on it.

@=> Incase you want to more help then go to the head office of department in following address:
    Commissioner,
    Employment,Self Employment & Skill Development,
    Konkan Bhavan, 3rd Floor, CBD Belapur,
    Navi Mumbai, Pin Code.- 400614

@=> Candidates can also make there call in 022-27571944 and 27571942 or send your mail to department through support@maharojgar.gov.in

If you need more expert’s help leave your comment after this post or can send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

rajesh tulani
    i was passed 10th class last year right now i am getting my 11th class education from private mode in which also i am doing job in a mobile shop. i had completed my one year to learn the repair mobile and laptop but i don't have any degree to get a good job in my area. is there any scheme running by the employment so that i can open my open shop. can they provide me money to do this in less interest.

Suggestion Line
    hi Rajesh, the maharojgar dept provides you facility for self employment in which candidates can join training as per there interested skills for which applicants are required to make registration. after the training session dept gives help to improve the work capability and then candidate can open his own work or can get the job as on his work.

Suggestion Line
    it's good that dept had provided you id and pass now you need to check regular the official website where you can get all the notification for jobs. the dept also gives you job as per your qualification or can get the more training.

Unregistered
    i am 8th pass can i get job. i am working as security guard but i want a good job so i can make my good future. i made my id on website when i get job please tell.

Prasad Rajendra Kharatmal

Renewal

give complete Renewal Process

Unregistered
    hello iam belong to SC category and need to know that is their any provision for SC candidates to register their name in employment exchange in maharashtra? And if it is possible then kindly give me the details of the same and what documents are required and what eligibility is needed for register my name in employment exchange?

Unregistered
    hello iam just 6th passed am i able to register my name in employment exchange in maharashtra? what age is required for register in employment exchange?

Unregistered

yadav

i am bsc (chemistry) from mumabai please send me job according to the same.my no. is 8446246689

Unregistered
    Birthdate sel. problem filling the application online

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in