To know your epf status or balance online there will be an organised method to check all the details. One has to fill the form in a prescribed manner and to submit it to the EPF office. The other way to fill the forms is to fill up on internet and can be easily downloaded and has to be deposited to the EPF office in your region.
As everybody knew that all the activities related to the epf has to be manage by the State Government and Employees Provident Funds Organisation, So only they are the one who decides and take decisions related to the epf status updates.
You can obtain all the details or information regarding Employees Provident Fund Status from this link which is mentioned www.epfochennai.tn.nic.in
Those employees who worked in any private or public organisation whos monthly income will be 7500 and have the opportunity to join the EPF scheme. The employee can join the EPF scheme only with the valid approval of his employer. The employee can register his/her account for epf from the very first day of his/her joining of the particular organisation or company under EPF act 1952.
Provident Fund status online:
One has to know their epf status online by simply filling up the form in a prescribed manner and can take an enquiry from the website. It hardly matters that from where the epf account is maintained. You only need to fill some important details online to see the epf status online. The procedure to check the status online are given below:
• First you need to visit the website of Provident Fund to check your epf status or balance. Just log on to it.
• You need to select your area of epf office.
• Then enter the office and region code.
• After that enter the 7 digit establishment code.
• Then enter your 7 digit account number.
• On last just click on the submit.
This facility which is known as EPF status online is not available in every state , only some large states have this facility online like Tamil Nadu.
Similar topics you may interested!
- districts.delhigovt.nic.in Delhi Domicile Apply Online and Required Documents
- www.rajrojgar.nic.in Rajasthan Employment Exchange Registration
- himkosh.hp.nic.in Himkosh eSalary and Salary Slip Download in Himachal Pradesh
- How to start a Meeseva center In AP-Andhra Pradesh
- How to check ration card verification status in Telangana
- Community Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Lost Voter ID Card Today How to Apply and Get the Duplicate Copy Online
- cgtransport.org Chhattisgarh Driving License Renewal Procedure Application Form 9 Download and DL Licence Required Documents for Re-Issuance by...
- How to pay electricity bills in Madhya Pradesh
- Adhaar Card Search Online by Number Online