+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: AG KER Official Website GPF Karnataka Online Status and Statement

Unregistered

AG KER Official Website GPF Karnataka Online Status and Statement

hi, provide me ag ker official website to check my gpf Karnataka. i want to get the status and want to download statement in hard copy coz i need to submit it as my salary to show in income tax department.

Unregistered
    i want to get credit card for my ac.

Unregistered
    i want to report for my missing balance from account.

Unregistered
    visit to the http://210.212.239.70/~agckerala/dak....php?&task=GPF to get the status and statement of ag kar.

Unregistered
    when will i get account i had joined in nov ??

Unregistered
    employee only who had done 1 year in any of govt service can get the gpf ac via there dept.

nisarmohdahmed@gmail.com

GPF No.GA 22557

Please let me know how can I get my gpf annual statement

basappaalur59

provide me gpf statemhi, provide me ag ker official website to check my gpf Karnataka. i want to get the status and want to download statement in hard copy coz i need to submit it as my salary to sent

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi, provide me ag ker official website to check my gpf Karnataka. i want to get the status and want to download statement in hard copy coz i need to submit it as my salary to show in income tax department.
    pl provide me ag ker official website

Raghupatek52@gmail.com

Post GPF Balance amount of Rs.42,000/- reg Account No.LAB5192 of D.Raghupathi.

I am a retired Karnataka State Government employee. I have worked as office Superintendent at Govt.ITI, Kudligi. I have retired on 31-08-2012 at Kudligi. You have sent AG Authorization letter for the balance amount of Rs.42,000/- reg. my GPF Account No.LAB 5192 to the Principal, Govt. ITI, Dharwad . They have returned authorization letter to your kindself on 08-10-2013. Hence I request you to rectify the same in the name of the Principal, Govt.ITI, Kudligi Bellary district. and send it to the concern with information to me.

Kindly reply.

Hello Guest Raghupatek52@gmail.com,

We had submitted your request in department, you will shortly get the response from our staff, please keep coming here and note your ticket number 2729/09. If you want phone help call us and give your ticket number.
    Online Help by TalkOver Team -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE -
    Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in