The Caste Certificate has been issued to SC/ST people in accordance with the schedule caste and schedule tribe act 1994.Those applicants who belongs to any caste or region by birth and listed in schedule 1/ schedule castes and schedule tribe act 1976 may apply the form of caste certificate in West Bengal. The caste certificate is an important document which helps you to give any government job entrance exam. Caste certificate in West Bengal provides you various benefits of concession in fees amount of the educational institution or any other organisation.
All interested applicants of West Bengal must put their application at the e Suvidha centers which are located in offices of sub divisional magistrates. Here are the procedure to obtain the caste certificate which is mention below:
• Applicant will apply the prescribed form along with the following important documents(Annexure D)
a) Present the certificate from Samaj concerned
b) Applicant's parents certificate which has to be approved by
• The applicant will send the application to Talathi concerned asking for his/her report within three days.
Online Application for SC/ST/OBC certificate please visit
To check your application status online in West Bengal please visit
To check certificate details online in West Bengal Please check
• After this Mamlatdar will issue the caste certificate within two days after getting the report from Talathi.
Applicant details which have to be filled in the application form of caste certificate in West Bengal:
• Full name of applicant
• Complete address
• Date of Birth
• Parent's name
• Date and Place of birth
• Valid e mail id
• Any two reference with details
• Contact number
For application status candidate first need to click to the CHECK STATUS and after that candidate will receive the details and status of the application.
Check further Details from
View more random threads same category:
- Delhi - Apply for Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC and Required Documents Info www.delhigovt.nic.in
- Please send present owners name and status Khatiyan and Mouja number
- How to get Maharashtra police salary slip online?
- I need Niwas Praman Patra in UP Ghaziabad?
- edistrict.up.nic.in How to get Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
- OBC Certificate in Delhi Apply Online and Documents districts.delhigovt.nic.in
- how to get salary slip in mumbai maharashtra
- www.ceo.uk.gov.in Uttarakhand Voter ID Card Online Apply and Correction in Name Address CEO EPIC Registration Form Download
- Mutual transfer grade peon male gen in West Bengal
- I am retired form tamil nadu electricity board i want to check pension status