Surviving member’s certificate is issued normally when an individual or a person expires and decreased from a family then the surviving member certificate is often required for the settlement of claims in respect of the member who is decreased for the family.
Documents which are required for getting the Surviving Members Certificate:
• One application which has to be written on a plain paper.
• An affidavit with the following details of the decreased person like name, age, address.
• All information and details of surviving members of decreased, their relationship and age with the decreased.
• For which purpose the certificate is required.
• Death certificate (original + photocopy)
• Copy of ration card or any identity or address proof of Delhi.
After the verification of the application and all the documents required the facts will be carried out by the Tehsildar. After that according to the report of Tehsildar and affidavit and other documents submitted by the applicant the certificate will be issued to an applicant within 21 days.
An applicant can visit to the link to know more regarding the Surviving Members Certificate http://www.delhigovt.nic.in/dept/pub...vivingCert.asp
Similar topics you may interested!
- Caste Clarification Would Be Claimed in Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh
- how to get renewal process for employment exchange card
- barrackpore West Bengal digital ration card
- Making Aadhar Card Online Process after Enrollment Cancellation
- show detail of driving license by date of birth in Indore Madhya Pradesh
- Domicile certificate in Karnataka its format and form
- Kuber Treasury Jharkhand GPF Status and Statement Online
- banglarbhumi.gov.in Process about mutation in West Bengal
- finance-jharkhand.gov.in Payslip Online Download and Registration for Salary Slip in Jharkhand by Finance Dept
- How to check application status of Atal Pension scheme