Surviving member’s certificate is issued normally when an individual or a person expires and decreased from a family then the surviving member certificate is often required for the settlement of claims in respect of the member who is decreased for the family.
Documents which are required for getting the Surviving Members Certificate:
• One application which has to be written on a plain paper.
• An affidavit with the following details of the decreased person like name, age, address.
• All information and details of surviving members of decreased, their relationship and age with the decreased.
• For which purpose the certificate is required.
• Death certificate (original + photocopy)
• Copy of ration card or any identity or address proof of Delhi.
After the verification of the application and all the documents required the facts will be carried out by the Tehsildar. After that according to the report of Tehsildar and affidavit and other documents submitted by the applicant the certificate will be issued to an applicant within 21 days.
An applicant can visit to the link to know more regarding the Surviving Members Certificate http://www.delhigovt.nic.in/dept/pub...vivingCert.asp