+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.delhijalboard.nic.in How to get Duplicate water Bill copy view and download?

Kundan Singh

www.delhijalboard.nic.in How to get Duplicate water Bill copy view and download?

I am living in Kidwai Nagar South Delhi, I want to know that How can I view and download copy of my water bill of last month i forgot to fill it and I lost it so I am looking that how can I view it online through the official website of Delhi Jal Board I check the site but did not able to get Procedure If you have any Idea than please let me Know I will be highly thankful to You Regards Kundan Singh

Unregistered
    please read carefully and check all links and photos for information I hope this will useful to you thanks
    http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...elhi-Jal-Board

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please read carefully and check all links and photos for information I hope this will useful to you thanks
    [/url]
    Thanks Can I deposit cash in Jeevan Center Or they only accept cheque ?

Unregistered
    Hi I think They also take cash in Jeevan center, Please check your nearest Jeevan center Details from
    http://jeevandelhi.gov.in/portalweb/login/getPinDetails.do
    Just enter your Pin Code and you will find the details, It just like a shop where you can pay bills like water bill electricity bill etc
    You can also search according to district name like South Delhi North Delhi West Delhi etc

Unregistered

Complaint regarding water bill

SIR

I am living in Rajouri garden h.no J-8/ 135 2nd floor rajouri garden south west, I want to know that How can I view and download copy of my water bill of last month i forgot to fill it and I lost it so I am looking that how can I view it online through the official website of Delhi Jal Board I check the site but did not able to get Procedure If you have any Idea than please let me Know I will be highly thankful to You Regards Nitin pls mail djnik99@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Hii iam ved mehra from delhi actually i have lost my current water bill while travelling and iam 62 years old and now iam not able to stand in a long queues of water bill office kindly provide me some official links where i can apply for my new bill and also want to pay the current bill without standing in a long queues. i will be really thankfull to you people.

Unregistered
    Hello I am looking for 700 liters free water

daulat singh rawat

Angry Duplicate water Bill copy pleas may e-mail ksr_rawat@rediffmail.com

I am living in 230/20-d mandawali fazalpur delhi-110092 east Delhi, I want to know that How can I view and download copy of my water bill of last 4 month i forgot to fill it and I lost it so I am looking that how can I view it online through the official website of Delhi Jal Board I check the site but did not able to get Procedure If you have any Idea than please let me Know I will be highly thankful to You Regards daulat singh rawat

Unregistered
    Sir kindly let me what is the unit consumption charges from may'14 ...

Unregistered
    i am living shahadara new delhi this month my bill is coming 200 time extra actual consumption is Rs. 1435/- but on this amount 60 % sewerage charge include Os Rs. 861/- and Rs.736 app. 50 % sirvice charge & arrer amount is Rs.400 has been included due to this my actual bill is more than Rs.3400/-
    Please advise and revert

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in