+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.delhijalboard.nic.in How to make water Bill payment of Delhi Jal Board

Unregistered

www.delhijalboard.nic.in How to make water Bill payment of Delhi Jal Board

Hi I lived in Rajori Garden recently I shifted here from Kalkaji new Delhi, I just want to know that how can I make payment pf Delhi Jal Board ? Is there any online bill payment facility provided in www.delhijalboard.nic.in website i check there but not found any link please help me thanks

JEEVAN CENTER
    Dear User Delhi Jal Board is now providing online bill payment facility through internet, You can now make payment through internet banking credit card and debit card, Also you can fill form through JEEVAN centers which are located according to situation in all over Delhi,

To View your Duplicate and original bills please follow the link

http://jeevandelhi.gov.in/portalweb/login/consumerDetails.jsp

In above link You have to fill the details like
    Zone Code (ex: sz-4):*
    MR Number (ex: 347):*
    Area Code (ex: 23):*
    WC Number (ex: 22761):*
    If you are still confuse that what are Zonal code MR Number Area Code WC Number (water connection Number)than check your previous bill I am giving you a example please check below
    Name:  WaterbillReceipt.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  51.6 KB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JEEVAN CENTER View Post
    If you are still confuse that what are Zonal code MR Number Area Code WC Number (water connection Number)than check your previous bill I am giving you a example please check below
    Name:  WaterbillReceipt.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  51.6 KB
    thank you very much sir I checked this water bill receipt and Now I know that How to view water Bill but still I want to know that How can I make payment online?

Unregistered
    You can make bill payment online from JEEVAN website in which you are checking the bills they will update the transaction automatically and you will get the online receipt

Anjani Kumar

Non Receipt of Water Bill

To
    Delhi Jal Board, Delhi

Sub.:- Non-Receipt of Water Bill
    Dear Sir,
    This is to informed you that I have Not received Water Bill & I also Checked On-Line found My Bill is on Minues.
    Pl. Confirmed to us immediatly.
    Thanking You,

Anjani Kumar
    New Key No.:-7809440000

Delhijal Board help
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjani Kumar View Post
    To
    Delhi Jal Board, Delhi

Sub.:- Non-Receipt of Water Bill
    Dear Sir,
    This is to informed you that I have Not received Water Bill & I also Checked On-Line found My Bill is on Minues.
    Pl. Confirmed to us immediatly.
    Thanking You,

Anjani Kumar
    New Key No.:-7809440000
    Dear Sir please give us complete information so that we can check it on our data base, if there will be any mistake than we will solve it very soon thanks

Unregistered
    hii iam fed up to stand for a whole day in a long queue in delhi jal board office to pay the bill and now i just want to know that how to pay the delhi jal board bill through online?

Unregistered

details about convience fee and service tax

Hello sir,
    I am mann singh and my KNO:- 5280040000.
    if i pay my bill through credit/debit card so except Bill amt. , how much i have to pay as a convience fee and service tax etc. Plz give me a full details without any hidden cost.
    Thanking you

Unregistered
    how to make online payment ?

Unregistered
    I am facing problem to set the password to register online payment. Please give me a password as example

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in