+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Renew Employment Exchange of Haryana Online from www.hrex.org and Validity Period

Unregistered

How to Renew Employment Exchange of Haryana Online from www.hrex.org and Validity Period

i am having employment exchange card of 4 years back i want to know the validity period of it and let me know other thing to do now? how to renew it through the online from www.hrex.org?

Unregistered
    check the ERI Online page ==> http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/2389

get all the process to renew your exchange card.

Unregistered
    i had forget my old registration number but my card validity is over how do i get it again.

Unregistered
    renew system can be done via the official page of hrex website where you have to enter your old number.

Unregistered
    after getting the card anyone can use that till 3 years, after that you need to renew it.

Unregistered
    forget id or pass option is also available in hrex website, where you have to give some information about you.

anil

how to register online

Dear Sir, I want to apply for forth so they are asking for my documents I am just high school pass so can i get this job Its a peon vacancy in government school so i also want to register in the employment office

Unregistered

Answer for your question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am having employment exchange card of 4 years back i want to know the validity period of it and let me know other thing to do now? how to renew it through the online from www.hrex.org?

Answer: This facility is not yet available in hrex.org......you have to go where you registered. I think you have to go .......awake and run to your nearst employment exchange......good day and have fun

Unregistered

I want voter id card

Hi im pavani from hyderabad

registered

changes

How can i do changes in my profile

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in