+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Get Duplicate Voter ID Card in Kerala EPIC from www.ceo.kerala.gov.in

Unregistered

How to Get Duplicate Voter ID Card in Kerala EPIC from www.ceo.kerala.gov.in

I had lost my voter id card in train while the travailing Palakkad to Wayanad District now i want to get the new card. tell me how to get duplicate voter id card in state Kerala how do i get EPIC from www.ceo.kerala.gov.in.

Unregistered
    i am facing issue for my voter id card how to i get a new card as my last one is damage ?

Unregistered
    sir / madam i my all details are removed from my voter id card due to the rain i want new card i am having my voter id card number on that. how do i get new?

Unregistered
    hi, first you have to file a FIR complaint in your nearest police station so that no one can miss use your card after that apply for new card.

Unregistered
    no dear do not apply for new card. first find your name in electoral list and get your epic card number via official website and then apply for new duplicate card.

Unregistered
    hi, if you are having voter id card number then visit to your nearest BLO office and submit a request to get new card. if you dont having number then first get number through the official website and then visit to BLO.

+ Reply to Thread