Those who belongs to any caste or region by birth and listed in schedule 1/ schedule castes and schedule tribe and other backward caste may apply the form of caste certificate. The caste certificate is an important document. It helps you to give any government job entrance exam. Caste certificate avails the benefits of concession in fees amount of the educational institution or any other organisation.
The interested applicants must put their application at the e suvidha centre which are located in offices of sub divisional magistrates. Here are the procedure to obtain the schedule caste and schedule tribe certificate which is mention below:
• Two passport size photograph which has to be attested by government officer
• Photocopies of voter id card, ration card, residence certificate, passport etc
• Attested copy of birth certificate
• Residential proof
• Father's caste certificate is also required and the original one has to be presented
• If any candidates father is belong to other state then an application has to be shown which is attested form the class I officer
• An affidavit has to present which shows the applicant's father's caste, religion, date of birth and other details which are required
• There will be no fees charged for any applicant.
Here are some points are given below for issue the OBC certificate:
• Applicant need to fill an application in prescribed formation
• Attested passport size photograph
• Residence proof like voter id card, ration card, electricity and water bill, gas bill, passport etc all these copies has to be attested by the gazetted officer
• Age proof like school leaving certificate, birth certificate etc.
• Family income certificate (salary description of applicant or father and mother)
• Death certificate (if applicant's father has expired)
• Those who are earning 1 lakh per annum will only eligible to apply for OBC certificate.
• Two affidavits has to be presented that the applicant's has filled the details of his/her father and family income description etc. is correct.
• No fees will be charged.
For online application please visit
Similar topics you may interested!
- Forester Uttrakhand Forest Department GPF Salary Slip
- Mee Seva Death Certificate Application AP Online Andhra Pradesh Eseva Meeseva.gov.in
- How to Get DL/Driving License in Delhi but Belongs to Jharkhand
- What are the places parents need to inform/register after a child birth?
- rajpms For Student Studying Outside Rajasthan fresh apply renewal and status of scholarship application through www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- Maharashtra - Driving License LLR/Permanent DL Online Appointment Booking and Application Forms Download mahatranscom.in
- How do I register for Berojgari Bhatta/Unemployment Allowance in Uttar Pradesh UP
- Where I can check the Name and Search for Voter ID Card Online
- How to track application of SC/ST/OBC candidate from www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in?
- Free Online Scholarship Form in Pune - पुणे में नि: शुल्क ऑनलाइन छात्रवृत्