+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Gujarat Voter ID Card Online Registration Form 6

Unregistered

Gujarat Voter ID Card Online Registration Form 6

Hello Sir I am citizen of Godhra Gujarat and want to apply online for new voter id card. Please provide me information regarding to fill the online registration form number 6. Give me official Website where i can fill the online application form to submit the request for add my name in new voter list.

Unregistered
    i also want to submit online form but the page had not done the process.

Unregistered
    seems you are using chorme browser. i will suggest you to use IE or mozila to use the official website of ceo gujarat http://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/

Unregistered
    the online form 6 is available in ==>> http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/User_Registration.aspx <<== page of ERMS Gujarat online Services.

Unregistered
    you need to make your new registration on portal and then fill the form. but if you are not having the login user and pass then make your registration first.

Unregistered
    hello all please also submit your all documents for age and address while the time of filling registration form online for new voter id card.

Unregistered

Hello Sir I am citizen of mansa Gujarat and want to apply online for new voter id card. Please provide me information regarding to fill the online registration form number 6. Give me official Website where i can fill the online application form to submit the request for add my name in new voter list.

istered

Valand Ishwarbhai Manilal

Unregistered

Online registration

Hey,

I want to ask whether I can register myself online at this time.I tried to register but the website gives error.Please help me out on this issue.

suresh.panchal

new voter id

my name suresh marvadi my age 18 my new voter id

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in