+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.aadhaar.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra UIDAI : How to get Aadhaar card online in Maharashtra

Unregistered

www.aadhaar.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra UIDAI : How to get Aadhaar card online in Maharashtra

To obtain the Aadhar card or to apply for the Aadhar card one has to the authorized Aadhar enrollment center near to your district or area along with your documents of residential and identity proof. UIDAI organised the various camps everywhere in India to enroll the Aadhar card for you. So you can visit to the camps to apply for your Aadhar card. The process of getting the new Aadhar card is given below:

First you need to carry your documents of your residential and identity proof. You need to carry the both original and photocopies along with your enrollment form of Aadhar card and submit it to your nearest Aadhar enrollment center or office.
    When your documents will reached to the enrollment office then the verification process will be done by the officers only.
    In the enrollment center there will be an officer who will fill your details and ask you to validate the data entry.
    Then you will asked for the finger prints and iris scanning process.
    Then your passport size photo will be taken for the Aadhar card.
    Then the operator will sign off his fingerprints.
    After all the process you will receive an acknowledgement slip with the respective enrollment number and other information.
    Your job is finished here to get the Aadhar card. A unique identification will dispatch to your given residential address. After 60 to 90 days you will get the Aadhar card for the unique identification.
    Please check www.aadhaar.maharashtra.gov.in for further details

Unregistered
    Sir my enrollment recept is lost so pl suggest how to collect my afhaarcard online my name is sushama pravinkumar somvanshi adress at gunj tal mahagaon dist yavatmal maharadhtra pin code no 445205my date of birth 16 march 1976

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in