Today online services are the great help for every individual. Tamil Nadu Accountant general has provided the facility of checking the details of GPF and Pension status online. Those who want to check the details of GPF and pension status will filled the online application form. The verification process will filled by the general process. These pension services are made for those who have completed their job. The pension rules avail the various kinds of pension based on the process of retirement. Tamil Nadu employees can apply of their pension online and they can withdraw their final GPF account.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GPF AND PENSION STATUS ONLINE:
• Those who are retired employees in Tamil Nadu may apply for their pension and gpf by log on into the official website www.agae.tn.nic.in
• After this you can select the option of '' online application for final pension and GPF withdrawal''.
• Then you are required to fill the important details like employees id, date of birth, residential address etc
• After this procedure you will click the OK button and can see the window which is required to fill.
• After the successfully completion of the online application forms for the final withdrawal of pension and GPF money and receive the registration id which the employees have to save it for their future use.
Click here for the online status for the Pension and GPF funds.