+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: transport.tn.nic.in Online Application For Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu E-services

Unregistered

transport.tn.nic.in Online Application For Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu E-services

Tamil Nadu government has just started e-services for the consumers to make online appointment of driving licence. This e-service enables Chennai citizens to book appointment with RTO officers to make their driving licence. A driving licence is a very important document which certifies that the driving licence holder is a well qualified to drive a motor vehicles. In India there is a strict provision that no body can drive a motor vehicle in a public place without a driving licence. You can check there details from
    http://transport.tn.nic.in/transport/transportEngMain.do
    In above link You can also get various types of information like RTO, If you have any problem with your lerning driving licence than you can also fill Online grievance form
    http://transport.tn.nic.in/transport/registerGrievanceLoad.do

Government of Tamil Nadu has taken a large step for online appointment booking for driving licence for those people who want to get the driving licence for their vehicle. Making driving licence is not a easy task. Driving licence is very document in all aspects. Its value comes in every important work. To use this facility one who want to make their driving licence they has to be make an appointment in available dates. This facility would make the process much easier for the RTO officers and aspiring licence applicants.

How To Book online application form for Lerner driving licence:
    Now Tamil Nadu E-services started to accept online application form for lerner driving licence for this you have to fill online form from link below:In above link you have to fill all general information like Your name fathers name, Your current address your Permanent address etc.

What documents are need to fill online form:
    If you are filling online application form for fresh driving licences in Tamil Nadu state than you need to have the following documents:

1 - Address Proof
    • Rashan card
    • Electroal roll
    • LIC policy
    • Passport
    • E.B Bill
    • Telephone Bill
    • Payslip issued by Government
    • House tax receipt
    • Affidavit from Magistrate or notary
    • Birth certificate

2 - Age Proof

• Birth certificate
    • Affidavit from Magistrate or notary
    • LIC Policy
    • School certificate
    • Passport

3 - Photos
    • 4 nos. passport size photos

4 - Forms
    Download form 1 from above link
    http://transport.tn.nic.in/transport/transportEngMain.do

Here are some important details which have mentioned the procedure for getting appointment for driving licence:
    First you need to fill the details like name, fatherís name and residential address. After this you need to select RTO jurisdiction district and RTO office. You have to mention transport type. And you have to specify that it is a learner's licence or driving licence. Also you need to fill the vehicle records. In this you need to enter transaction type and sub transaction type. Attach all the important documents which is required. And after that click the submit button.

You will get your driving licence within 30 days from the current date of appointment.

BHABASISH KHANDA

Thumbs up

I lost my driving licence, Now I want to apply again for fresh licence so Please explain me the procedure How to get it online? I am waiting for your reply thanks

gnanaps7@gmail.com
    i have only voter id card so what can i do for get a licence

justine
    Sir i my date of birth 25.01.1997 so when taken driving licence

Unregistered
    There is no use for Online services I had applied Online services and went to Sriperumbudur RTO office for Driving Licences. They seen my online application and they rejected and they suggested some driving school agent to quick move ( They asked Rs .1100 for Driving licences ). So There is no use to apply through Online. Please close this website.They required money from People.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in