+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.bseb.bih.nic.in How to pay online electricity Bill of Bihar State Electricity Board

Unregistered

www.bseb.bih.nic.in How to pay online electricity Bill of Bihar State Electricity Board

BIHAR STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD

Bihar state electricity board is also known as (BSEB).This is the state government regulating owned regulation which operates in Bihar, India. Bihar State Electricity Board was established in year 1958,it is a statutory corporation under electricity supply act 1948.The electricity Board has a responsibility to promote and coordination to development of this generation. It contributes the wide distribution and transmission in the respective state in the efficient and economic matter. The Bihar Electricity Board is the only respondents in all over the state.

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE:

Now payment through online is not a difficult task for anyone. In Bihar to pay the electricity bill through online mode is a simple task. To pay the electricity bill one has to open the official website and check the details which was mentioned to clarify the consumer doubts. One can simply open a browser and simply type the https://www.bsebbills.org/ and after this procedure you just have to check or click on to the view and pay your electricity bills here. Only one thing you have to remember that the online payment made only through your debit or credit card. These cards will be Canara Bank or net banking will go only with SBI Bank. These easy steps will elaborate you to the way of Paying Online Electricity Bill.

CLICK HERE to pay bills

How to pay bill online in Bihar:
    • First check your energy bill through online
    • Enter the consumer id or account number which mentioned on your bill
    • Select the division
    • Click on search your bill
    This is step 1 to pay your bill.

Now there is step 2 to pay your bill online: To pay your bill online first you will click on your bill details and after this it will be displayed on the screen and you can print the bill which is displayed. Then you will pay the bill through your debit or credit card of Canara Bank. After the payment you will check another details of your electricity bill.

If you pay your bill through Canara Bank then you need to confirm the amount which you will pay through debit card. After this a pop up window will appear on the screen and you just have to fill the details which they ask to fill. After filling the details you click to the pay button and on last you will be redirected to the site of Canara Bank Online payment site.

Online payment steps of Canara Bank Debit Card: To pay your bill through Canara Bank debit card first you have to enter the details, after that confirm the amount which is to be paid. Then enter your card details and the characters which is displayed. After that just click on the submit button and you will receive the payment confirmation receipt which is system generated.

After the successful payment you will be redirected to the bse bills site to check the complete payment details and you can take a printout copy of your online paid electricity bill.

Unregistered
    sir my last month bill is too much where i need to complaint regarding of this.

Unregistered
    hi, my house meter of light is so fast it is taking 10 to 20 units per day in a signal bulb where i need to replace it.

Unregistered
    you may have to visit to the bihar electricity board office or complaint to the meter reading checking officer at the reading time.

Unregistered
    i want to change name from my light bill how do i do that?

Unregistered

I didn't recived my electricity bill till now how to get bill online

Dear Sir / Madam

I live very far in village, the board had passed my mater in February 2011 and the officer fitted it. but from that date i didn't recived my electricity bill till now.

so please tell me how to get bill online. Mera bijali bill abhi tak nahi aya jabki Feb2011 me pass hua hai c.-id PHR 2592

Unregistered
    both websites are not opening https://www.bsebbills.org/ and www.bseb.bih.nic.in what to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    both websites are not opening https://www.bsebbills.org/ and www.bseb.bih.nic.in what to do now?
    Dear User both website are under maintinance so please come beck here later when they will start working we will let you know here the complete procedure thanks
    You can also pay online bill from http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...in-Bihar-State please check it properly

Unregistered
    this website can not open in this month.

Unregistered

Mr. sushant(hajipur)

This website can not opening in this month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in