+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: ceo.gujarat.gov.in CEO Gujarat Voter ID Card Application Online Electoral Roll Registration Process

ceo.gujarat.gov.in CEO Gujarat Voter ID Card Application Online Electoral Roll Registration Process

The official website of Chief Electoral Officer Gujarat ceo.gujarat.gov.in is made by the NIC team of Gujarat. The official website is the way to communicate the citizens and CEO. The organization provides various facilities via this portal and gets the feed back time to time to make improvement in more services. The CEO department works under the constitution laws. The department is responsible to provide the information regarding to the Gujarat citizens electoral roll and electors photo identity card (EPIC) which we know Voter ID Card as generally. The website also works to provides all information of state election related to general public under the law of Right of Information.

About CEO Gujarat Department and ceo.gujarat.gov.in Official Website Works
    The CEO Gujarat is a transparent department to citizens who works election related works. The department works under the CEO and Two Election Commissioners which have three Dy. Election and 2 Director Generals on their under and under them the per state CEO works.

Gujarat State CEO has two bodies first Roll Observers and second Various Election Observers. The District Election Officer DEO / Appellate Officers is authorize person in Roll Observers Department which have various works. The Roll Observers dept lookup the process of electoral Voter ID card registration for which Electoral Registration Officer works along with the staff of Assistant Electoral Registration Officer, Sector Officers and Designated Officers. Under the Designated Officer the Booth Level Officer BLO works.

In the various election observers department district election officer is authorized person which have returning officer for assembly constituency, assistant returning officer, sector officers along with polling staff and booth level officer works under it.

The official website http://ceo.gujarat.gov.in has designed to keep all the information regarding to the Gujarat state. The Official website has two parts for users / citizens and for administrative. In user part citizens of Gujarat are able to make their registration for electoral roll to register their name online for new voter id card to download various kinds of application form and various information under the right of information act. Through the admin part the authorized person upload data time to time.

How to Apply Online for Voter ID Card in Gujarat
    Citizens of Gujarat who had just crossed their adult age of 18 years old are able to submit their registration form or new voter id card registration in new enrollment list. For which the CEO Dept of Gujarat had provided the online official page to make registration online. See the below given process and apply for new voter id card online now.

=> First go to the portal of http://ceo.gujarat.gov.in where you may have to find and click on the option of ”Online Voter ID Registration”.

=> The page will redirect you in http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujar...istration.aspx portal where you will get the option to login if you are already a exacting user then enter the required information or if you don’t have id or pass then click to the option of ”New Registration”.

=> In the new registration section you need to fill the application form with your required information in http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/User_Registration.aspx as per following:

1. Your full name (first, middle, last)
    2. Complete communication address
    3. Your district name
    4. Enter you Pin code (zip code)
    5. Fill your mobile number
    6. Fill your email id (current using)
    7. Select a user name
    8. Take a password

=> After these process you need to go back on the http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/User_Registration.aspx login page and need to enter. Here you will get the registration form number six which you need to fill and also need to attach your all documents like for address proof, date of birth certificate or your any document which proof your age and other required documents. You also have to attach a passport size photo and same photo you need to show while the time of verification.

How to Apply for Voter ID Card Offline Registration in Gujarat
    In this process you have to download form number 6 which is available in http://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVo...m6_English.pdf portal page and the need to send in your nearest BLO office. Before going to apply for the new voter ID card in Gujarat after taking the Application form page printout through CEO official website you must have to read all the guidelines and instructions in http://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVoterEnglish/Form6_English_Instructions.pdf official page link for general instructions.

You will have to reach your area locality nearest BLO officer along with all documents and proofs for your address and age. After that the BLO officer will gives you an acknowledgement slip which you need to keep safe.

How to Get Voter ID Card after Online Registration
    After completing the registration for new voter id card online or offline you will get a notification by the BLO officer and the officer will come to visit at your place. The officer will take the all verification. You need to show your all documents while the time of verification which you had attached with your form no. 6 in online registration or offline registration.

After this process you will have to visit as per the given date by BLO officer at his office along with the acknowledgement slip. You must have to show your slip to receive your Voter ID card.

Here we had provided you all the details to make new registration for Voter id card online in Gujarat but if you need more help then call to the ”Toll Free Help Line Number 1950” and get the live assistance.

For more experts help reply with your comment here or can send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    how to get the notification from blo to check the name of my area list.

Unregistered
    for all process visit to the http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/treasurymis/ website.

Unregistered
    sir ceo website is not working what i do now to get new id?

Unregistered
    i had download the photo what all documents i need to apply for it?

Unregistered
    you need ration card, and your date of birth certificate to apply for the new card.

Unregistered

Question New Registration Problem

i cant register as new user after entering proper all the things then i click on save button it not giving any type of moment
    and i have also call at toll free but no reply kindly suggest what to do?

ramehshukla@yahoo.com

Smile pass world problem

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i cant register as new user after entering proper all the things then i click on save button it not giving any type of moment
    and i have also call at toll free but no reply kindly suggest what to do?
    pass world problem is coming again and again what to do

sanjaymd

votar id card

How can i doo

lathiya ravi
    My voter card information

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in