+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ceorajasthan.nic.in How to Search Name in New Voter ID List CEO Rajasthan Search Entry in Electoral Roll

www.ceorajasthan.nic.in How to Search Name in New Voter ID List CEO Rajasthan Search Entry in Electoral Roll

Once you had applied for the new Voter ID card enroll list you will be get notification through the contact information which you had filled in your application form online or by downloading and submitting it in BLO / ERO office. After the verification at your home for all the things the CEO Rajasthan will notify you again to collect the voter ID card.

If you had registered your name for new voter ID card and still you don’t have any information or notification about it in that case the govt of Rajasthan and Chief Electoral Officer Rajasthan CEO is providing the facility to find your name in voter list of state. The NIC team had made a part in official portal of CEO Rajasthan where you can find your name.

How to Find Name in Electoral Roll after Apply for New Voter ID Card
    To search the name in the entry of electoral roll you need to visit on the page of official website where you will get the option to find your name.

First go the official website of CEO Rajasthan www.ceorajasthan.nic.in where you have to select the option ”Search Your Name in Electoral Roll”. Here in http://164.100.153.10/electoralroll/search.aspx page four options are given by the CEO Rajasthan Department. You may have to select one of those options. The options are following:

• Search Your Entry by ID Card Number

In this section you will get the http://164.100.153.10/electoralroll/Default.aspx page where you have to enter your card number for example RJ/11/111/111111 or AAA/11111111. After that click to the Search option and get list of voter ID card numbers. This option is available only for those chintzes of Rajasthan state who are having already voter ID card number or Card.

• Search Your Entry by Name

In his section page http://164.100.153.10/electoralroll/Default.aspx first you may have to select your district name and need to select your Assembly. After that write your name, father’s / husband’s name and select your Gender along with fill your house number. In last click to the search button and get complete list of your name in voter ID card.

• Search your entry by Area / Locality

Here on the page of http://164.100.153.10/electoralroll/Locality.aspx you need to select your district name and your area name then click the search button. You will able to get all the list of that particular area for Voter ID card having citizens in which you can find your name.

Here are above mention ways to find your name in Voter ID enroll list but if you still cant find your Voter ID name in list then call to the ”Toll Free Number 1950” and can get the staff help or reply with comment here to get the experts help or you can also send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com for more live help.

suresh chandra meena

meena

I want my voter i.d

SHAMBHU

I am shambhu lal gadri

Pl. Enter my name voter list add

ashok kumar anchaliya

name add

[Ashok kumar anchaliya;5966]Pl. Enter my name voter list add[/QUOTE]

ashok kumar anchaliya

name add

Pls entr name voter list id

anup sharma

sharma

find my voter id card

Unregistered

I'm pawan sharma s% rajender sharma aamer 302028 b.n.77 aamer

Sharsvato ka mohla bus stop aamer jaipur 7790981725 voter I'd reply 3/8/94 pawan sharma aamer ward. N.77

Gopal Patidar

i am new . i have applyi form in julay

My BOD is 15-06-1995
    i am not received my voter id card

israrul Haque

md

maloo exports ram dham Pushkar

radheyshyam rathor

search name in new votet id

Name in new votet id

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 ... LastLast