Once you had applied for the new Voter ID card enroll list you will be get notification through the contact information which you had filled in your application form online or by downloading and submitting it in BLO / ERO office. After the verification at your home for all the things the CEO Rajasthan will notify you again to collect the voter ID card.
If you had registered your name for new voter ID card and still you don’t have any information or notification about it in that case the govt of Rajasthan and Chief Electoral Officer Rajasthan CEO is providing the facility to find your name in voter list of state. The NIC team had made a part in official portal of CEO Rajasthan where you can find your name.
How to Find Name in Electoral Roll after Apply for New Voter ID Card
To search the name in the entry of electoral roll you need to visit on the page of official website where you will get the option to find your name.
First go the official website of CEO Rajasthan www.ceorajasthan.nic.in where you have to select the option ”Search Your Name in Electoral Roll”. Here in http://184.108.40.206/electoralroll/search.aspx page four options are given by the CEO Rajasthan Department. You may have to select one of those options. The options are following:
- Search Your Entry by ID Card Number
In this section you will get the http://220.127.116.11/electoralroll/Default.aspx page where you have to enter your card number for example RJ/11/111/111111 or AAA/11111111. After that click to the Search option and get list of voter ID card numbers. This option is available only for those chintzes of Rajasthan state who are having already voter ID card number or Card.
- Search Your Entry by Name
In his section page http://18.104.22.168/electoralroll/Default.aspx first you may have to select your district name and need to select your Assembly. After that write your name, father’s / husband’s name and select your Gender along with fill your house number. In last click to the search button and get complete list of your name in voter ID card.
- Search your entry by Area / Locality
Here on the page of http://22.214.171.124/electoralroll/Locality.aspx you need to select your district name and your area name then click the search button. You will able to get all the list of that particular area for Voter ID card having citizens in which you can find your name.
Here are above mention ways to find your name in Voter ID enroll list but if you still cant find your Voter ID name in list then call to the ”Toll Free Number 1950” and can get the staff help or reply with comment here to get the experts help or you can also send us mail in email@example.com for more live help.
Similar topics you may interested!
- Mahabhulekh 7/12 in English and Marathi Land Records Details www.mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in
- www.kvsrodelhi.org KVS Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment PGT TGT PRT Nursery Teacher and Librarian Job Vacancies Online Apply Form
- Born on 1993 how to get birth certificate Shindkheda village Nilanga Dist Latur Maharashtra
- www.dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in Search Land Record Details and Register in Delhi Property Information with Owner Name
- How to get driving licence application form from rto Tamil Nadu website tnsta.gov.in?
- Process to obtain Marriage Certificate in Mumbai
- Maharashtra - Driving License LLR/Permanent DL Online Appointment Booking and Application Forms Download mahatranscom.in
- khasra khatauni Rahimnager dudauli Lucknow
- Online Voter ID List Bhubaneswar
- How to Check Land Records Nakal Online of Village in Rajasthan