+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ceorajasthan.nic.in How to Collect Voter ID Card and BLO Office Location CEO Rajasthan

www.ceorajasthan.nic.in How to Collect Voter ID Card and BLO Office Location CEO Rajasthan

The citizens who are going to submit their online registration form for new Electoral Roll can get their Voter ID Card from the BLO office. After the complete registration process the Booth Level Officer will visit to your place for verification of your documents and all other information which you had submitted online in EPIC FORM6. You must have to show all those documents like copy of ration card your date of birth DOB certificate or mark sheet photo copy of you metric class and other verification necessary papers.

After collecting all the information from you the BLO officer will report to the CEO Rajasthan Department and then the head office will send the Voter ID card to your BLO. To collect the Voter ID card you will have to visit to the office and need to show your receiving receipt.

How to Search BLO Office / ERO Office to Collect Voter ID Card
    The voter ID card will available in your nearest location BLO Office. See the below given step by step process to find your nearest BLO Office Location.

=> First you will have to visit to the official web portal of Chief Electoral Officer CEO Rajasthan via http://www.ceorajasthan.nic.in where you have to select the option of ”Know Your BLO / ERO”.

=> On the http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/frmPublicInformation.aspx?Flag=officerContact page in first one you have to select your state name which is Rajasthan and after that select your district, AC and Polling Station Name.

=> Click to the ”Get Contact Details of Officer” after that the list will come on the page with their Designation, Name of Officer, Mobile Number and Address of Officer.

After that go to the office and get your voter ID card if you need more experts help reply with your comment or send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    sir i applied last month when will i get my new voter ID card.

Unregistered
    no one has came to verify my address since 3 months where i need to check the list of enrollment ?

Unregistered
    want to download registration forms where i can get it through official website?

Unregistered
    i was out of city when the blo officer was visited at my house i want to call them where i will get the contact information of them?

Moolaram
    I wants to be new voter ID card callect

NSNEHASHARMA

Reissue voter id

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LOST MY VOTER ID.MY ID NO. IS ZPN/0655126 . PLEASE REISSUE MY ID CARD

NEHA SHARMA
    791, KHUTETO KA RASTA ,KISHANPOLE BAZAR JAIPUR
    email: khushicharming@rediffmail.com

Narpat agarwal

new voter id card

I am new married and so I accept my and my wife voter I'd card please help me

Unregisteredajay solannki

votter id

ajay solanki 3echotti 100road S.G.N.R.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=;9614]DEAR SIR/MADAM,

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LOST MY VOTER ID.MY ID NO. IS RFE/0124172 . PLEASE REISSUE MY ID CARD

AJAJ AHMED
    DESAWALION KI DANI TAWER SCHOOL KE AGE MAKRANA DIST NAGUAR RAJ.
    imail ajajahmed756@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in