+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ceorajasthan.nic.in CEO Rajasthan Voter ID Card Online Application Form 6 Registration Electoral Roll

www.ceorajasthan.nic.in CEO Rajasthan Voter ID Card Online Application Form 6 Registration Electoral Roll

In the fast growing state list Rajasthan is developing their govt services day by day. Nowadays the Rajasthan government is making all the departments high tech and with more facilities of information technology. In this list Chief Electoral Officer CEO Rajasthan Election Commission of India had build their department also with lass of new technologies. Nowadays the CEO Dept is providing facilities to their citizens to get the voter ID card online via using some easy steps. The govt of RJ and NIC team of state had providing all the facilities of electoral roll online for which you need to use official website of CEO www.ceorajasthan.nic.in from where you can register your application and can get your Voter ID card online. Here we will provide you information that what all steps you need to take to get your Rajasthan voter ID card Online.

The official website of CEO Rajasthan www.ceorajasthan.nic.in was made by the Team of NIC. The motive of website is to improve the communication with CEO Dept of Rajasthan. The ceo provides you various kinds of application form to download. The organization works for citizens of Rajasthan with their transparent rules and regulations. The website provides the information and data related to the election commission. Right now Mr. Ashok Jain is working as Chief Electoral Officer for state. The CEO helps to peoples to get all facilities online. The organization works under the Chief Electoral Officer cum Principal Secretary and Joint CEO cum Deputy Secretary works under of that.

Works of Official Website CEO Rajasthan www.ceorajasthan.nic.in
    The official website of CEO Rajasthan I the way to get all the facilities online regarding to the electoral and other election activities information. The official portal is divided two parts first is for CEO Dept and second for users / citizens. In the ceo section the dept updates all the data related to the state election commission and in citizen section anyone can get the online application forms, can register their name online, can check their name in the voter list of Rajasthan and various other facilities.

The website also provides the results of assembly election, lok sabha general elections, state assembly election and rajya sabha elections to citizens and politicians. The ceo dept is responsible to handle all kinds of election related works in state. The website also provides the manual of election laws and maps for under various constituencies’ area.

In the portal there is one more part available for registration of complaint and the department also handles door to door survey after receiving application form for online voter id card.

How to Apply Online for Voter ID Card in Rajasthan
    The govt of Rajasthan is giving the change to get apply for the voter ID card online for which you need to fill a simple application form. To apply online for the voter id card you need to use the official website of www.ceorajasthan.nic.in and need to go in the online apply section. See the process below to apply online for voter ID card in Rajasthan State.

=>
    First visit to the http://ceorajasthan.nic.in website and select the option of ”Apply Online”. Now you will be able to get the page of http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/fr...Flag=OnlineApp.

=>
    After that select the option from pull down menu ”Fill Application Form” in the ECI Citizen Services page you will also get two more options also know your officers, and use login page for complaint registration.

=>
    Then in the page of online application http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/fr...Flag=OnlineApp you will get the five options in which you need to select first one ”Click Here To Apply Application For Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll (EPIC – FORM6)"

=>
    In form number six http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/frmForm6New.aspx you have to enter you mobile number and you will get a verification code in your phone. Enter the code in given place and get the page of registration.

=>
    Now fill the application form and submit it after that get the printout for future assistance.

For more help you can contact to the staff or send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com you can also leave your comment here.

Unregistered
    where i have to submit hard copy of application form?

Unregistered
    hi very good information thanks. but i didn't got sms after entering my number.

Unregistered
    i am also waiting for sms of registration code it's not taking my number again.

Unregistered
    i need list of blo office in near of my location where i can get it.

Unregistered

Pathetic services

I have submitted my form 6 application twice but the status shows it as rejected. The problem is it doesn't show where i have gone wrong and therefore i don't know how to rectify it. Since the website is a total disaster i tried to lodge a complaint but in vain, as the complain section doesn't let you submit the complaint either. Moreover as today is the last day of registration, this is clearly a hindrance to my right to vote. Kindly help me with the issue.

Regards
    Luv

Unregistered

about voter ID card rejection

I applied for voter ID card through Polling both but still i did not get it

ishwar sunda

duplicate voter id card

Richhpal Rewar

voter id

dear sir i need Voter id card how can i apply to get it new.

ishwar lal Roat

voter id

dear. Sir how can correction in my old voter id.

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in