+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.agguj.cag.gov.in Gujarat GPF Credit Status Checking Details Accountant General AG Gujarat

Unregistered

www.agguj.cag.gov.in Gujarat GPF Credit Status Checking Details Accountant General AG Gujarat

hi, i am Satyendra and right now working in Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department in Gujarat state and i want to check the status of my credit. last year i had took 2 lakh from my office for study of my son. when i went to internet and checked my gpf account online in official website of Accountant General AG Gujarat www.agguj.cag.gov.in it's showing me 2.3 lakh however i am already paying 6 thousand per month from my salary i want to get help for this and want to correct my gpf account help me in this.

Unregistered
    check the post http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/1940 and get all the step by step process to check your credit status.

Unregistered
    to check the status you need to get the page of ag gujarat where you can login and can get status report of your balance in account.

Unregistered
    sir who can i apply for new account of gpf in gujarat.

Unregistered
    if you are a govt employee or had done your one year in any dept can submit your registration form for new gpf account in AG gujarat.

Unregistered
    sir can i get the details of my gpf account through online?please give some steps to check the details of gpf account?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    to check the status you need to get the page of ag gujarat where you can login and can get status report of your balance in account.

sir can i get the details of my gpf account through online?please give some steps to check the details of gpf account?

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in