+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: e-gpf.bihar.gov.in AG Bihar e-GPF Status Statement Credit Debit and Missing Fund Checking Online Accountant General

e-gpf.bihar.gov.in AG Bihar e-GPF Status Statement Credit Debit and Missing Fund Checking Online Accountant General

The Accountant General (Accounts and Entitlement) in Bihar is build under the guideline of Comptroller and Auditor General of India CAG which had approval from Supreme Audit Instauration of India SAI. The AG department of Bihar is established through the articles of 149 and 151 as per the Constitution of India. The department is responsible to handle all kinds of accounting related works in all over state. AG Bihar is the organization which holds and maintain all transitions by the state government. The department has four parts in their body. Three with Deputy Accountant General Department for other bodies and one is for Internal Test Audit.

About Accountant General AG Bihar
    The Bihar is place where most of people belong from Angika, Bhojpur, Magadh and Mithiila Regions. The state is distributed in 9 parts which has the capital Patna along with the biggest city in state. 38 districts comes under the Bihar state governance where right now Mr. Nitish Kumar is Chief Minister from JDU party. Right now the literacy ratio is too down where total literacy ratio is 64% which stands in 28th place. In literacy 74% male and 54% females are giving their part also most of the population use here Hindi and Urdu Language.

More than 40% citizens are working here with state govt and AG Bihar department is providing finance related facilities to them. In the organizational chart the AG Bihar Department works in four parts of Accountant General as per following:

• Deputy Accountant General of Accounts & VLC –

This department handles all kinds of works of Accounts Compilation, Finance and Appropriation Accounts, Treasury Inspection along with Works & Forest accounts for State govt of Bihar.

• Deputy Accountant General of Admin / Works / GE –

This Department maintains all works of Administration, Cash related, Records for all Employees, POA, Legal Cell, and Confidential Cell. This departments also handle pension related work for retire employees.

• Deputy Accountant General Gazetted Entitlement

The Gazetted department is responsible to locate the work of issue of pay slips to their employees, making pre-audit bills and handling all residuary fund works for government of Bihar.

To maintain all these functions the department has made a website www.ag.bih.nic.in where you can check all information of ag Bihar and get the other works by website apart from these.

Works of Official Website www.ag.bih.nic.in Accountant General AG Bihar
    The official website plays an important role for state govt and for there employees. The government service worker who are working for various departments in Bihar are able to get various kinds of finance facilities by the finance department.

One of the part by Accountant General AG Bihar is to handle and maintain the General Provident Fund and Pension related works. The AG Bihar and the organization where right now the employee is working provides an employee ID and a password to check your General Provident fund. Apart from these the ag also works to monitor your gpf account and handle all kinds of transactions by your gpf account in state. The dept also works for those employees who got the retirement. The AG Bihar provides pension facilities to them through their same gpf account.

The Accountant General Bihar is responsible to take all the part of treasuries in state and provide their facilities to all departments working employees. Citizens who had completed their 1 year of service with state govt are able to apply for their gpf account and the ag department will provides you these all.

How to check GPF Account Status & Statement in Accountant General AG Bihar
    However we already know now that the ag bihar had made website to handle all these works www.ag.bih.nic.in. The department has made a different part to check the GPF account information which has their own domain with the name of e-GPF and the website is e-gpf.bihar.gov.in. This website is designed by NIC and the accounts department of Bihar. Here we are providing you step by step process to check your GPF account status, credit, missing balance, debit and to statement.

=> First you need to check the page of e-GPF via the e-gpf.bihar.gov.in page where you will get the option of Login Section

=> Select the user type first from pull down menu here you will get two options User / Admin if you want to check GPF account select the option of User.

=> Now enter you ID and fill the password after that click to the login button and enter to your gpf page.

=> Now inside of your account you will get the option to check your balance click on that and check your balance of whole month.

=> In the gpf account online you can also get the information and can download the statement of your gpf transaction. The statement is available for your complete annual or can get the month wise as well.

=> Here you will also get the credit and debit transactions by you through the gpf account online in Bihar.

=> Also you can get the details of your missing fund which you hand deposited but didn’t have yet.

These above given process are to get all the information regarding to your gpf account but if you want more information and want to contact to the staff person then use the below given address and contact numbers.

GPF Directorate
    5th Floor, Panth Bhawan Hartali More,
    Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar
    Phone Number - 0612-2531348, 0612-2531349
    Email ID - gpfdtebihar@gmail.com

For more experts help reply with your comment or send mail us in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    hello sir please tell me that if i withdraw my pf funds from my pf account for the purpose of my medical treatment,what is the procedure of withdrawl the funds from my account?

Unregistered
    I am working in Transport department Need to check GPF account detail online

Unregistered
    i want to change my old address in account please give me application form for it.

Unregistered
    sir how can i change nominee name for my gpf and pension online.

Unregistered
    hello sir, my father is past away in 2009 but we still didn't got there gpf money where i need to complaint regarding of this.

Unregistered
    hello, you can fill the online complaint from the cag complaint cell online.

Unregistered
    i had went to the GPF head office in patna regarding to missing my 80 thousand from my account before 3 months ago. need status and report for it.

kumari shweta

salary slip

Govdrment primary teacher

Unregistered

gpf.ac.no.khag.lab35

Give statement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in