+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.agmp.nic.in AG Madhya Pradesh Online GPF Status Credit Debit Missing and Statement MP Accountant General

www.agmp.nic.in AG Madhya Pradesh Online GPF Status Credit Debit Missing and Statement MP Accountant General

The Accountants General Madhya Pradesh works under Comptroller and Auditor General of India (भारत के नियंत्रक और महालेखा परीक्षक) under the govt of Supreme Audit Institution of India (भारत के सुप्रीम ऑडिट इंस्टीट्यूशन). The SAI handles and provides the auditing and accounting related facilities to all India AG depts. The one of body of SAI for state Madhya Pradesh Accountant General provides the information to all state employees.

The state Madhya Pradesh is the one of part of India which were established in 1st of November in year of 1956. The state has total 50 districts and Bhopal is the capital but in biggest city the Indore stands at first number in state. In area the state has 2nd rank in India with 3 Lakh square km. In population the state has 6th place and total population is 7.5 crore as per the 2011. In literacy ratio 70% state population is educated as per 2009-10. The Madhya Pradesh state also has various kinds of govt and non-govt very famous colleges / institutes / universities to provide the professional, technical and medical education.

In Madhya Pradesh state govt body total approximately 60% citizenís works as govt servant for various Departments. In state total 50 jila panchayats are available with 313 janpad or blocks. More than 23k villages comes under the Madhya Pradesh govt in which 14 nagar nigam works, also under of these 86 nagar palikas are working right now.

The office of the Accountant General AG (A&E) Madhya Pradesh works as per the article by the constitution of India 149 which provides all kinds of major functions related to finance for state govt employees. The department was come in front of Madhya Pradesh citizens and starts providing their services in May 1985.

Works of Accountant General AG (A&E) Madhya Pradesh
    The AG Madhya Pradesh is responsible to handle all kinds of finance and GPF related works for all employees in state. The dept maintain the general and contributory provident fund accounts. The AG Madhya Pradesh works and provides their facilities for public works, water resources, public health secretariat service and engineering departments of India. Along with the AG Madhya Pradesh is responsible handle all finance issues.

To locate and monitor all the works the AG Madhya Pradesh had built a website with NIC team of MP to get all the information regarding to your GPF account and pension related details online. For which you need to go through the http://www.agmp.nic.in website. Here the AG finance dept updated all the data for all employees of their state. in this portal the users are able to access the information of their GPF account / GPF Status / GPF Credit / GPF Debit / GPF missing. See the process below to get information.

How to Check General Provident Fund GPF in www.www.agmp.nic.in Accountant General AG Madhya Pradesh Official Website
    To check status or any other details of your GPF account of Madhya Pradesh you need to visit on the official page www.www.agmp.nic.in. The employees who are working in state govt they had provided a user ID or GPF Number along with a password to access in account. The employees who are having these both are able to get all information of their GPF.

But the employees who are still not having GPF account number and password they need to contact their department and Accountant General of MP state. If you had completed your one year with your department in that case only can apply. After completing your one year with any of govt organization in MP state then contact to your HR or Clerical Department and submit your registration form for new account.

See the below given step by step process to check the balance status, missing, credit, debit and to get the statement of your GPF account of MP.

=> First you need to go on the official page of http://www.agmp.nic.in website where you can get the option of Accountant General (A&E) II here you need to click on the option of GPF Details.

=> Here you will get the page http://www.agmp.nic.in/gpf.htm where you will get important notice. In this section the website has announced that the department is not responsible for any kind of error on page. In this page you need to click the option of Click Here to Know Your GPF Details.

=> Now you Click Here for page of GPF online where you have to use your GPF Series after that enter you Account Number and in last one enter your Password in last click to the submit button and you will access on your account.

After login in page you will get all the information GPF status, missing, statement, credit and debit details. See the important notice before you going to login on the page of GPF.

Important Notice Board of Official Website
    You will have to use all capital latter in series like APS, AGS also you have to use your gpf account in number. If you are having any issue related to your GPF account or want to submit your complaint / grievances then visit to the office of Grievances cell via below mention address:

Grievances Cell
    O/O Accountants General (A&E) II
    Room Number 129, Lekha Bhawan, Gwalior

If you need more experts help then reply with your comment or send your questions in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered

MP online gpf status

hello sir iam mukesh from Madhya Pradesh Last year i have checked my gpf account balance and status, and now i have checked my gpf account balance and i found some mistakes in my gpf account balance. I was totally shatered when i saw these errors in my account and i know that i didn't withdraw any amount from last one year. Please give me some advice that from i can checked my gpf account statement and how can i come to know that any transaction have been made in my account Please solve my queries and give me some solutions. I will be really thankful to you and your team.

Unregistered
    report for missing of last fund complete month has gone no money came on my ac yet.

Rai singh

singh

Ed/233072 Rai singh account is minus it has sent for correction in month September 2013 with attested copy of pass book please help for this.

dinesh kumar saket

m.509083

my gpf imformation

sarfaraz ahmad ansari
    Please checked my account gpf vm/16616

spd9386@gmail.com

gpf statment

Halo Sir
    i am Shree prakash dwivedi from Madhya Pradesh Last year i have checked my gpf account balance and status, and now i have checked my gpf account balance and i found some mistakes in my gpf account balance. I was totally shatered when i saw these errors in my account and i know that i didn't withdraw any amount from last one year. Please give me some advice that from i can checked my gpf account statement and how can i come to know that any transaction have been made in my account Please solve my queries and give me some solutions. I will be really thankful to you and your team.

Dear Guest,

We requested you to submit your query in Grievances Cell O/O Accountants General (A&E) II Room Number 129, Lekha Bhawan, Gwalior where the authorized person can solve this issue. Also please go to http://www.agmp.nic.in/contactus.htm page and get the complete contact list of departmental person. Call them and ask either there is one more option available which we knows very well that is RTI (Right to Information). You can submit it in a simple paper without of any charges and you'll get reply soon.
    Online Help by TalkOver Team -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE -
    Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    splz sir ag mp ki slip kab tak uplod ho jayengi

Unregistered
    please check my gpf a/c.mdnmp/115736.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in