+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Tamil Nadu Employment Registration Login Process and Renewal

www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Tamil Nadu Employment Registration Login Process and Renewal

Most high percentage in India in Literacy as per the Human Rescores Department the State Tamil Nadu has started to provide the online employment services to their citizens online. The govt had built a website with the team of NIC Tamil Nadu and Department of Employment Registration for new job seekers of state. www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in is official website of Tamil Nadu employment exchange registration. Every candidate who is eligible and had great qualification but still not getting any job or recruitment for that you can make your registration and can get User ID in the official website where you will get various jobs offer as per your education from govt of Tamil Nadu. The process of employment registration is very simple for that you need visit on the official website and have to register yourself along with all educational and qualification details.

In state the ratio for education is too high. 1923 the Tamil Nadu has started mid day meal and food system for children’s in various corporation schools at Madras. After 1960 the system for mid day meal given to the 10 class students also in state. This state is the first state where govt has started midday meal program in India and maintained successfully. As per the survey in 2011 the ratio of literacy was 81%. All the citizens are highly qualified here.

Here we are providing you process to make your registration online in www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in and how can you get the benefits of all these services online along with the parts of official website and there works.

About Employment Exchange in Tamil Nadu
    After press conference Hon’ble chief minister of Tamil Nadu Miss Mamta Banarji has announced the employment portal. In which the Govt employment head dept and fNIC dept are combined. They had made a website where all unemployed young and talented citizens can make their registration and will be able to get all kinds of notification through their communication contacts. The govt of Tamil Nadu state is also providing various kinds of programs from which the people can get trainings for their filed where they want to join. The organization of employment exchange is also provides facility to build your own business setup in state. The employment exchange department of employment and training Tamil Nadu has various centers of excellence for empowerment of new youngsters. Also the dept has build a special employment offices in Tamil Nadu each district where any one can get the facilities related to professional an executive employment, special employment, technical personnel office and caching cum guidance center at different – different locations.

The employment exchange plays an important part for placement in various govt, non-govt and private sectors. The website also provides the guidance and information related to the market for jobs seekers. For which you will have to make registration see the process of registration here.

About Official Website www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in for Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange
    The official website has divided in three parts in which first part is given for User second part for Administrative use and their part is for notification area. In the user section area you can check the options for login in your ID along with the registration and renewal for your employment exchange. Also you can update your profile and can read the instructions regarding to Login in page. The exchange code for district wise offices are given in http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower...eCodePage.html page. Where you need to find your office to get the code.

In the other section the part made for the administration where the website has gave various information about employment exchange along with the guidelines and help to provide the registration system. In other part the official website had provided open section where the dept publish new notification and news regarding to the employment for job seekers.

How to Register Online for Employment Exchange Tamil Nadu
    To make registration for employment exchange in Tamil Nadu state first you will have to visit to the official website http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in where you will get the option of Click Here for new User ID Registration. Read the instructions carefully and after that click to the option of I Agree. Now see the below given steps to make your registration.

<@> After visiting and selecting the option of I agree you will get the http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/LoginAction.htm page.

<@> In page you will have to fill the application registration form with your details like your name, need to select gender, your e-mail ID along with User ID and Password and in next confirm your password.

<@> Now select your favorite color and your UID number. In next section give information of your family like father’s name, family card number etc.

<@> Also enter you date of birth and enter you current running mobile number and then enter the captcha code in given photo.

After all these process click to the save option and take the printout of your registration form. See the process of login after registration in official page.

How to login in Employment Exchange Website
    To login in website you need to visit in official page again http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in and then need to select the option of exchange login. See the below given process to login in website.

=> After visiting on official website select the option of Candidate Login Click Here option and a popup page will open.

=> In popup page you will have to enter your exchange code with some details about your like gender, your year of registration number etc.

=> Now enter you User ID and User name after that password and click to login.

Above mention process is for after making your registration in online website for login. See the process of renewal system for Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange.

How to make Renewal Process Online in Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange
    For renewal process you will have to visit on the same official website where you have to select the option for Renewal. After selecting the option of renewal you have to login on the page of existing user and can make your renewal process through the official website of Tamil Nadu employment exchange http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.

Apart from these facilities you can also update your profile if you want to make any changes in your profile. For more help you can get the help from staff person through using the E-mail emphelpdesk@tn.gov.in and Phone number 044-22500124.

You can also reply after this post for more expert help or can send your mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

praveenee9143@gmail.com
    my ac is lock attempt login saying how is process to back it.

Unregistered
    Please tell me the simple process of register in employment exchange in tamil nadu and also give the hint of eligibility required for the exchange.

Unregistered

Experience

How to enter the work experience details in the employment website?

Unregistered
    Hello i have a query related related to my employment exchange renewal , i just want to know about my exchange card renewal and its benefits? So please if you have any suggestions related to this then please let me know?

krishnakumar

how register

I completed B.e.l register my qualification.my next renewal date Is June 2016.may I register the qualification or not.

Unregistered
    what is UID no??

Unregistered
    hi sir please say procedure for renewal the employment card

Unregistered
    I already registered my profile in the Employment Exchange in Coimbatore, Now I want to take the printout of my profile , Please guide me

Hello Guest! The official website of http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ gives the facility to make online registration for new job seekers. The applicant can visit to the official website of tnvelaivaaippu and can register their self to get time to time notification for government jobs of state Tamil Nadu according to their eligibility. If you want to get the printout of your profile / registration / application then you have to use your username and password on the website and then have to visit inside of portal. Here you will get all the options to get the print of your employment card of Tamilnadu state.

If you need any more help please leave your comment below.
    Online Help by ERI Team -
    @> Submit your query in below given "Reply to Thread" option and we will provide you complete solution regarding to your query as soon as possible we can.

@> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of www.examresultinfo.com (this website) and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Click to Google +1 Button and Support Us!

Regard's
    ERI Team
    TalkOver Group
    www.TalkOver.Net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in