+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: Where is transfer list of Uttarakhand in schooleducation.uk.gov.in

Unregistered

Where is transfer list of Uttarakhand in schooleducation.uk.gov.in

I am a English lecturer in government school JIC Pauri. I applied for inter district transfer from Pauri to Dehradun. I found that one of Inter collage in Doiwala has vacant seat of English lecturer so I applied there, Now I am looking for latest transfer list of education board Uttarakhand.

Unregistered
    Dear Sir You can get all latest updates of education department Uttarakhand from

http://schooleducation.uk.gov.in/latestupdate

There is list of latest vacant seats and latest transfer list of lecturer, assistant primary teachers, Head teachers etc. for more and complete information you can check

http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...d-of-Education

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot , but in this list my name is not available so i am trying for next time actually I got the issue I am working in Pauri inter collage from one 2 years So that was the issue, I hope next year I will get transferred thanks

Unregistered

transfer

First we will check the list of teachers those who r present in pauri. if any vacancy is blank in doiwala so we will transfer u

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First we will check the list of teachers those who r present in pauri. if any vacancy is blank in doiwala so we will transfer u
    You mean inter district transfer is possible now? Pauri to Dehardun district ? if possible than please help

anilmanori

college web

Pl.send lt kumaon transfer list declared on10-2-20014

Unregistered
    sir, i am working in durgam for last twenty one years presently in kyari as Lt teacher , from last ten year i am trying my best
    for sugam, but in mean time my name is not shown in list

Unregistered
    sir i want to know why my name is not added in transfer list , as i have 21 year durgam service and applying for last 10years
    presently posted in kyari as science teacher

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in