+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get GPF Status Online for AG Uttarakhand in www.agua.cag.gov.in Official Website of Accountants General

Unregistered

How to get GPF Status Online for AG Uttarakhand in www.agua.cag.gov.in Official Website of Accountants General

I am working with State Transport Department Uttarakhand in Almora District. I want to check status of my GPF of this month online can you give me the page where i can get the information about AG Uttarakhand and my provident fund. However I had checked the official website of www.agua.cag.gov.in but i am not able to find the online services. I also need contact information of Accountants General Dept of UK.

Unregistered
    To check your AG Uttarakhand GPF status online you need to go through the official page of Principal of accountant general via the page of http://gpfonline.uk.gov.in/ and enter inside of website to get information.

Unregistered
    Sir, My GPF account had didn't received the amount which has been deducted from my salary where i can complaint for it.

Unregistered
    Can i check my gpf status in mail also if yes then where i can submit my e-mail id to check the status every month

Unregistered
    After salary release by the department of SCHOOL EDUCATION GOVT. OF UTTARAKHAND in my account i had found that the dept had cut my 12% salary i just want to apply for the dedication of 10% from my salary so whom i need to contact of regarding this.

Unregistered
    Hello sir, you have to send your application form in your HR or Clerical department and also have to submit one application in AG Uttarakhand related to the deduction in your GPF account after the follow up with both of organization you can check your correct status of gpf account.

Unregistered
    Hi, you can contact to Ms. Mahua Pal, Principal Accountant General in 2643684 phone number (use std code of uttarakhand before making call 0135) regarding to any help of your gpf accounts status.

Unregistered
    HI, all you can also visit to the page of http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/1767 for more information to get about how you can check your online gpf status.

Unregistered

vijetavk@gmail.com

Exclamation

check my monthly gpf status

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in