+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.agua.cag.gov.in I want to check my last year of GPF Statement

Rati Ram Singh

www.agua.cag.gov.in I want to check my last year of GPF Statement

Hi, I am from Chamoli and working here in Jal Nigam from last 7 years after my transfer from Pauri Garhwal. I want to check my last year of GPF Statement how do i get that. When i went to our office department to know about my GPF they told me to check the online website www.agua.cag.gov.in. This is a hillside area and i am living soo far in village so it's not possible here to get all things through internet. Can you provide me details what all i have to do in official website to get that.

Thanks
    rati ram singh

Unregistered
    Hello, I also want to check the statement of last month. I had also visited in official website which had mention above by you but didn't got any option to check it.

Unregistered
    Hi, All please visit to the page of http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/1767 where the process if given by the staff this website.

Unregistered
    You need to login in page gpfonline.uk.gov.in through using your required information to get the statement.

Unregistered
    Hi, i had login on the page can you let me know the section where i will get the option to download statement of previous year.

Unregistered
    Go to the option of month wise check GPF account details and download the statement of year and month wise here.

Unregistered
    I had download the statement in PDF but the file is showing error what i have to do to get the right page of GPF statement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had download the statement in PDF but the file is showing error what i have to do to get the right page of GPF statement.
    Hi, as per your quarry this is not the fault of website you may have to check your computer or need to install Adobe Reader to view the statement of your account.

bherav dhatt Gururani

g.p.f statament

Sir mera es varsh ka gpf statement dekhna hae

roshanrawat
    My emp code 420086358.gpf no coedua/32868.i want payslip feb2014

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in