+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the basic policies for Uttarakhand teacher transfer?

Unregistered

What are the basic policies for Uttarakhand teacher transfer?

I am working as a assistant primary teacher in Chamoli district, I want to transfer in Dehradun or its nearby places So can some one tell me what is the procedure for it? its more than 3 years do let me know about latest transfer policy by Uttarakhand education department, Surendar Singh Negi can help in transfer is in my relation?

Unregistered
    Hello I am head teacher in Pauri District I am in remote area and working in same primary school from more than 7 years, I applied many times for transfer but did not got any result so what to do now? any idea? thanks and regards Rajni

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am working as a assistant primary teacher in Chamoli district, I want to transfer in Dehradun or its nearby places So can some one tell me what is the procedure for it? its more than 3 years do let me know about latest transfer policy by Uttarakhand education department, Surendar Singh Negi can help in transfer is in my relation?
    Hello Its not possible to transfer very soon, you have to wait approx 4 years in one place according to Uttarakhand state education department transfer policy. Mr. Surendar Sing Negiji is education minister in Uttarakhand, but I think he will not do or take any interest in that as my sources told me. Many peoples are ready to paying money (more than 3 lacs) for transfer but I don't think its that simple to get transferred to Dehradun or its nearby areas So take your time all the best G. S. Negi working as assistant teacher in Dogadda

Unregistered
    Dear Mam Rajini you are eligible for transfer, But as you are head teacher than its quite difficult to transfer in Dehradun so I suggest you that you should apply for transfer within your district and main city road side school thanks

Unregistered
    Hi is there any medical add to transfer? if we attached medical certificate than can we get weightage in transfer?

Unregistered
    Yes but You have to medical certificate form AIIMS like institutions
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello I m asst. teacher in Chamoli district since last 14 years in 'durgam'. My husband is X serviceman and presently working in ddn in private firmfirm. What are my possiblities for transfer in dehradun....??????

Satyam
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjana Bahuguna View Post
    Hello I m asst. teacher in Chamoli district since last 14 years in 'durgam'. My husband is X serviceman and presently working in ddn in private firmfirm. What are my possiblities for transfer in dehradun....??????
    Respected Madam,

According to the Education Board of Uttarakhand you must have to spend 5 years of your service in same particular school as the teacher post before applying for transfer. As you are saying that the place you belongs from comes under the "Durgam" area so that would be more beneficial to get the transfer for you because it will calculate your points and mentioned you that how much far you are doing service from the road side.

The transfer process of Inter District (from one to another district) is bit tuff. We will suggest you to contact any departmental person and use your sources with approach to get the transfer.

If you still didn't got any help after all these, please come here and we will suggest you more option to get the teacher transfer in Uttarakhand.

But recently some transfers list was declared by the education department . My name was not there so i would like to know what was the criteria for transfer and where do i lack???

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in