+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.banglarbhumi.gov.in How to Download Bangla Font to check West Bengal Online Land Records

Unregistered

www.banglarbhumi.gov.in How to Download Bangla Font to check West Bengal Online Land Records

I am living in Birbhum District of Rampur Hat West Bengal and I have 2 plots in Taklpur so when I am trying to download the check my land records online details of Bhatian and Plot the official website www.banglarbhumi.gov.in is showing me error due to any kind of language problem. I am not getting what kind of language this website is showing me to download. I also got a notification to download the Bangla font to see my property details so could you please help me out of regarding this that how can I download Bangla font to check the online land Records of West Bengal.

Unregistered
    Hello sir, to check the details of your property you may have to download bangla font if you are having any issue to view the website. Here I am attaching a zip file which you need to download and after that run it on your computer. It will be save in C Drive of you system with help of that you can check the land records easily.

NOTE After downloading the zip file run it and refresh your current page of www.banglarbhumi.gov.in.

Click Here to Download Font >>
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unregistered
    If you cant find the way to download the above given zip file in that case visit to this link direct where you will get zip file of Bengla Language font download and run it. http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/banglarbhumi/(S(pysqjmyjj4ncdb3e1dgjfq02))/Download/fonts.zip

Unregistered
    Hi I had download the zip file as per above given details and website is working correctly now thanks for your suggestions.

Unregistered
    Hello all Internet explorer is the best way to check your west Bengal land records online of you are having any problem to get it.

Sudhangsu Das

land

how to know nomination of land

Amal Kanti Roy

Rule No. 14 U

Is rule no. "14 U" applicable in case of Current khatian no. 146/1. Mouza Dhallua, Sonarpur, South 24 paraganas.
    If it is applicable, Can I have sanction from municipality to build my house.

Amal Kanti Roy
    Where i can more information about this let me know complete details

musha

ali

9622135469 need information regarding to check land record

Unregistered

hellp me...

how to print the full page of the Khatian & Plot Information.......

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in