+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.banglarbhumi.gov.in What is the Process for Mutation in West Bengal - WB Mutation Application Form Download

Unregistered

www.banglarbhumi.gov.in What is the Process for Mutation in West Bengal - WB Mutation Application Form Download

Dear sir, I had read your previous post in which you had told me about how to do mutation of property but you didnít gave the page where I can download the application form for mutation. Also tell me what is the process for mutation in west Bengal after submitting the application form. I had a plot which I got through my grand father in Barsat City near of Kachari Maidan and now I want to change the name because as per the govt rules I can take the property of my grand father. My father also want to name that property of my. So tell the process.

Unregistered
    You can read about the process of mutation here http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/1672

Unregistered
    Hi you also have to pay the application fees on behalf of per copy charges.

Unregistered
    Download application form for mutation in English here >> http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/banglarbhumi/(S(lkpw4dtyg5tlr2vkn122uwv2))/DwnLod/Application%20for%20Mutation.pdf which is available in PDF file.

Unregistered
    Dear friends donít forget that before going to apply for mutation you also need to submit the Declaration for Mutation for which application form is available in page http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/banglarbhumi/(S(lkpw4dtyg5tlr2vkn122uwv2))/DwnLod/Declaration%20for%20Mutation.pdf Download it in pdf file English and submit as per the above given post instructions.

Unregistered
    Thanks to all of you provide me this best information.

Unregistered

Mutation of land in WB panchayat

Dear sir, where do I approach to get my land panchayat mutation on eastern bypass. So tell the process.

Unregistered
    Sir , I have a land property in KALYANI RATHTALA , NADIA WEST BENGAL from where I can get mutation done what is the procedure .

Unregistered
    what is the charges of registration & mutation of land ? where can we do the mutation of land of Bishnupur block II, south 24 pgs.

Unregistered
    I have purchased land in south 24 parganas in the year 2011 and applied for mutation on May 2012. Please let me know how to get the status for the same.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in