+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.banglarbhumi.gov.in Contact Details of Online Land Records West Bengal Revenue Department

Unregistered

www.banglarbhumi.gov.in Contact Details of Online Land Records West Bengal Revenue Department

When I visited to the Taluka office of my district they told me to wait for some time to get all the details while the Revenue department is uploading more data in www.banglarbhumi.gov.in website. I had waited already long time now I want to get the Khatian and Plot information for Barsat District which I have a plot in near of FCI Godown so I need contact information of West Bengal online land records revenue department from where I can contact them.

Unregistered
    Visit to the http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/1672 page where you can get all the information to check your online land records of west Bengal via the Khatian and Plot wise.

Unregistered
    Hi you can contact to Mr. Debashis Bandyapadhay through the 033-22144703 phone number.

Unregistered
    Hi visit to the head office address of Land and Land reforms Department of West Bengal I Writer’s Building BBD Gag, Kolkata 7000001.

Unregistered
    Send your mail in bulbulban@yahoo.co.in for more information of your land records.

Unregistered
    Sir , I have a plot in kalyani rathtala which is in the name of my widow mother .I want to get the mutation done . Which could not be done as family was with me roaming all over india as i was serving in INDIAN ARMY . I have approached concerned officers their response was so pathetic that i have done criminal offence by joining army . Now pl guide and suggest how fast the mutation of the said land can be done . LRO IS CHAKDA.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in