+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.banglarbhumi.gov.in How to Check Online Land Records West Bengal and Reforms

Unregistered

www.banglarbhumi.gov.in How to Check Online Land Records West Bengal and Reforms

Hello sir I am from Eksara Kolkata and having 3 plots over here I had tried to check online land records through the official website of www.banglarbhumi.gov.in but the website is showing me some kind of error and when I refresh it the site has shows me some different language can u please provide me information regarding to get the reforms of West Bengal online land records.

Unregistered
    Hi visit to the website of banglarbhumi.gov.in where you can check all the information or visit to the page of to know the process of reforms and mutation > http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...on-Application

Unregistered
    Visit to the page of http://banglarbhumi.gov.in:8080/LRWEB/ where you can get all the information regarding to your property.

Unregistered
    You have to download the Bangla font to get all information in bangle language.

Unregistered
    Hi I will suggest you to use the internet browser Internet explorer where you can access to all the details.

Unregistered
    under the mouza jaynagar,there have a plot and its khatian no-R.S.1162 and plot no-1125.I just wanted to know the plot woner name..kindly pls tell me.

Dipankar

Talukdar

Jl-4 mirdanga

jldpl.ab@gmail.com

Land report

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello sir I am from Eksara Kolkata and having 3 plots over here I had tried to check online land records through the official website of www.banglarbhumi.gov.in but the website is showing me some kind of error and when I refresh it the site has shows me some different language can u please provide me information regarding to get the reforms of West Bengal online land records.
    I want to search the west bengal land information in various mouza

Unregistered
    How can know l.r. Dag/khatian from r.s. Dag/khatian

ERI Staff Help
    Respected Users,

Click Here >> http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/1672

Visit to the above given link where all the information has given regarding to the banglarbhumi land records checking system in west bengal state. If you need more help you can contact us again.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    If you need more help please register on this website and get live online chat help via our staff. You can also add us in your gmail chat list via contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com for live experts help.

Click Google +1 Like Button and Support Us!

We Understand Your Problem !! We works for your Satisfaction !! Our Charges is your Smile

Regards
    ERI Staff

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in