+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ceodelhi.nic.in How to Check Name in Delhi Voter List - CEO Electoral Roll Online Voter ID Card

Unregistered

www.ceodelhi.nic.in How to Check Name in Delhi Voter List - CEO Electoral Roll Online Voter ID Card

Last time when the Delhi Government started electoral roll via CEO from official webpage of www.ceodelhi.nic.in but still they donít update my name in voter id list can you tell me that how can I check my name in voter id list of Delhi for Voter ID Card online.

Unregistered
    To check your name in voter list go to your polling office or contact to your BLO officer.

Unregistered
    Hi donít go anywhere I will suggest you to check the official page www.ceodelhi.nic.in where you can find your name.

Unregistered
    Visit on the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/ElectorSearch.aspx and fill the required information about you. After that you can able to get the information about your name in voter list of Delhi.

Unregistered
    If you are having voter id card number in that case visit to the http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/ElectorSearchIdCard.aspx page and enter your number to find your name in Delhi voter ID list.

Unregistered

Question

i wanted to say that i got a application form offline and still have not recieved my voter ID card i would like to know how long will it take?

sanjeev kumar

Smile sanjeev kumar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To check your name in voter list go to your polling office or contact to your BLO officer.
    How to find the blo of my area

sanjeev kumar

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last time when the Delhi Government started electoral roll via CEO from official webpage of www.ceodelhi.nic.in but still they donít update my name in voter id list can you tell me that how can I check my name in voter id list of Delhi for Voter ID Card online.
    ram samuj saroj
    s/o sh. dhotal saroj

Babita Mishra

voter name list

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    to check your name in voter list go to your polling office or contact to your blo officer.
    wam 2027745

SANJEEV PARSAD
    chek the id card. i am not able to find.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in