+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ceodelhi.nic.in How to know Status of Application for Enrolment CEO Delhi - New Voter ID Card Request

Unregistered

www.ceodelhi.nic.in How to know Status of Application for Enrolment CEO Delhi - New Voter ID Card Request

Sir, I had submitted my application form online through using the official website of CEO Delhi www.ceodelhi.nic.in last month but I am not getting any response from last month. I want to know the status of my application for enrolment. Let me know that how can I check the request status of new voter id card request.

Unregistered
    Once the Chief Electoral Officer Delhi CEO will complete all the process like your document verification and address verification after that they will send you a notification to collect your voter id card.

Unregistered
    Hi you are able to get the status of your application in page http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx where you have to select the application type for which you want to check the status and need to enter your application number.

Unregistered
    If you need help through call you can contact in 1950 number they will give you complete information.

Unregistered
    I will suggest you to visit to your booth level officer and he will give your more information about this.

shashi bhushan kumar

Cool rajak

plese msg 8130871133

Unregistered

Devinder Singh

need enrollment for new voter card

Unregistered

No Response getting

Sir, please kindly reply about my 6 No Form that 3935042 . Name- ARAKSHITA CHANDRA MOHAPATRA

md kashif reza siddiquee

my

I didn't get my voter id, where i have to go for collect it?

Mr Ashok Kumar Mohapatra

Application on line Voter ID

Steel i dont have Voter ID and my wife also so i have now request to you online Registration please,
    Thanking You
    With Regards
    Ashok Kumar Mohapatra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in