+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in Bhoomi Karnataka RTC Software Download Procedure Land Records on Web

www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in Bhoomi Karnataka RTC Software Download Procedure Land Records on Web

Bhoomi Karnataka (भूमि) is the way to get the land records online which provides the land records on web for which you need to download software which is known as RTC and available through the official website of http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in. See the below given process to download the RTC Software through using the official website of Bhoomi Karnataka which is approved from Kiosk Administrative.

How to Get Bhoomi Software –
    First visit to the official page of www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in where you will get the option of “Procedure for Connectivity” click on it and follow the instructions. See the step by step process below and get Bhoomi Karnataka software.

• Copy and paste this link on your internet web browser http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landrecordsonweb/RTCActivexSetup.msi after that follow the next instructions of software.

• After downloading the software the kiosk operator will send an application to the Dy. Commissioner to connect your software to the Bhoomi data center.

• The Deputy Commissioner is authorized person who will gives you approval to access in software, if he found anything wrong with your IP address in that case the approval will reject.

• Once approval will done you will be able to access the data center of revenue department

• After all approval process you need to make your login ID and need to set password which will be concerned through the DC and your Tehsildar. You will also get the password through the registered post to private kiosk operator.

• After getting the software you have to deposit the charges of Rs. 1500 in the favour of Taluka Bhoomi bank account within half month via DD.

• After paying the fees one receipt will be send to your Tahsildar and he will provide you username which he got from BDC and to get the printout of your RTC you need to submit charge for Rs. 15.

Now visit to the official website and download Bhoomi Karnataka software to get the online land records and RTC Pahani.

Unregistered
    How do i get my Survey Number and Hissa Number to check the land record online of Karnataka please suggest me.

Unregistered
    What i have to do to get the Land Revenue details through the bhoomi Karnataka official page and also the mutation status how to i check that.

Unregistered
    Dear sir i belongs from reserved category (sc / st) and want to registration for the government land so how to i get information about this. Whom I need to contact for it.

Venky Bengaluru

Smile Agriculturist

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do i get my Survey Number and Hissa Number to check the land record online of Karnataka please suggest me.
    Ans: You will get these in Pahani (RTC) issued by Revenue dept,

rahil123
    Quote Originally Posted by Venky Bengaluru View Post
    Ans: You will get these in Pahani (RTC) issued by Revenue dept,
    Dear Sir Venky Bengaluru,
    Thank you very much please explain it if possible

Unregistered

270/3

Karinje village

Unregistered
    sir i am from bijapur,sir please tell me how to change the incorrect survey number,who has the powers to change the survey number

Unregistered

to change of incorrect survey number

sir
    how to change the incorrect survey number, sir we have taken a land 15 years ago that time we did'nt checked about survey no & survey sheet,now ours survey no is 948 but in survey sheet it is showing that we are in 950,we are totaly confused,
    sir who has the powers to change the survey no,now what should i do sir,for this problem whom i have to contact sir

Unregistered

abt 11E sketch

can i get the status of the 11E sketch that i applied...if yes...How do i get? please help me out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast