Bhoomi Karnataka (भूमि) is the way to get the land records online which provides the land records on web for which you need to download software which is known as RTC and available through the official website of http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in. See the below given process to download the RTC Software through using the official website of Bhoomi Karnataka which is approved from Kiosk Administrative.
How to Get Bhoomi Software –
First visit to the official page of www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in where you will get the option of “Procedure for Connectivity” click on it and follow the instructions. See the step by step process below and get Bhoomi Karnataka software.
• Copy and paste this link on your internet web browser http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landrecordsonweb/RTCActivexSetup.msi after that follow the next instructions of software.
• After downloading the software the kiosk operator will send an application to the Dy. Commissioner to connect your software to the Bhoomi data center.
• The Deputy Commissioner is authorized person who will gives you approval to access in software, if he found anything wrong with your IP address in that case the approval will reject.
• Once approval will done you will be able to access the data center of revenue department
• After all approval process you need to make your login ID and need to set password which will be concerned through the DC and your Tehsildar. You will also get the password through the registered post to private kiosk operator.
• After getting the software you have to deposit the charges of Rs. 1500 in the favour of Taluka Bhoomi bank account within half month via DD.
• After paying the fees one receipt will be send to your Tahsildar and he will provide you username which he got from BDC and to get the printout of your RTC you need to submit charge for Rs. 15.
Now visit to the official website and download Bhoomi Karnataka software to get the online land records and RTC Pahani.
Similar topics you may interested!
- Triveni jan subidh kendra Gorakhpur in up
- birth certificate name change
- बेरोजगार भत्ता राजस्थान 2016
- voter ID missed in Jhansi UP how to get duplicate copy
- Rajasthan - Ration Card Digital Application and Required Documents
- www.ceorajasthan.nic.in How to Make Correction in Voter ID Card Rajasthan Online Inclusion Deletion Modification And Transposition Changes
- How to Check Grievance Status for Pension Ac in Kerala
- uidai.gov.in about Aadhar card and its online Registration & Status
- indianvisaonline.gov.in online application form for visa in India
- Maharashtra: Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC and Maratha Application Form and Procedure with Required Documents and Office Address