+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Search Name in Voter ID Card List of Uttar Pradesh CEO UP www.ceouttarpradesh.nic.in

How to Search Name in Voter ID Card List of Uttar Pradesh CEO UP www.ceouttarpradesh.nic.in

Citizens of Uttar Pradesh are also able to search there name in Voter ID list. In case you had submitted your form 6 to get the voter ID card and still didn’t got any response then use official page of CEO UP where you can check your name in list.

How to search your name in Voter ID list of Uttar Pradesh State –
    To check your name first visit to the official page of www.ceouttarpradesh.nic.in then select the option of “Search Your Name” now you will get the page http://164.100.180.4/searchengine/SearchEngineEnglish.aspx where you will get three options.
    • District Wise
    • Assembly Const. wise
    • Mohalla / Area Wise
    Now select the option from which you want to check your name in voter list of Uttar Pradesh CEO.

District Wise – To check the District wise first you will have to select the your district name from pull down menu and after that enter your “EPIC NO” or “NAME” after that click to the search button and get full information.

Assembly Const. Wise – In this section you will have to select your district name from and after that select your AC now select the option from which you want to check your name in voter list of Uttar Pradesh there are two options available via “EPIC NO” and via “NAME” then click to the submit button and get details.

Mhalla / Area Wise – Here you need to select first your district and after that enter your mohalla name and get full information and check your name in voter list.

After all these process if you didn’t find your name in list in that case you have to contact to the contact to the staff person through the below given address and phone numbers.
    Chief Electoral Officer & Principal Secretary Election Department ,
    Uttar Pradesh IV Floor,
    Vikas Bhawan, Hazratganj,
    Lucknow-226001
    Phone: 0522 - 2611226, 2611227 (Office)
    Fax: 0522-2614193,2230073, 2610262

Unregistered
    Sir mera voter id card kharab ho gaya hai, or us me jo hi likha sab mit gaya hai mujhe naya card kese milega please bataye.

Unregistered
    Hi, last month I had submitted my request for new voter id card of UP but still didn’t got any response so where I need to check the status through visiting.

Unregistered
    I lost my voter id card while the traveling so how can I get new card.

Unregistered
    i got my name in voter list....but till now i haven't got my voter id Please suggest me that how to find it?

MANISH PRATAP
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i lost my voter id card while the traveling so how can i get new card.
    I lived in Ghaziabad I want to know how can i apply for this

Unregistered

Sunil pandey

Hi sir mane mahine pahle apna new votar id card banwane ke liye avedan kiya tha abhi tak nahi mila h karpaya bataye kase milega

REAGISTER
    i am looking for status of my ID card, I applied it few months ego still I have not received it, I need it urgent for address verification please let me know how to get its status thanks

RAVISHANKAR
    please sir, find my voter id for which i had gave my number above

Ramavtar Sahu

Gumsuda hai c.g. se

Contect from 9200295829

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast