+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Make Correction in Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card Online www.ceoandhra.nic.in

How to Make Correction in Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card Online www.ceoandhra.nic.in

If you want to apply for new enrollment voter ID card online in Andhra Pradesh then Click Here but if you are already having a Voter ID card from any of the district / village and want to make some changes then this article is very help for you. Here I am describing you that how you can make changes or how to make correction in your voter ID card of Andhra Pradesh state through using the official website of ceoandhra.nic.in.

Election commission of India ECI and Chief electoral Officer CEO of Andhra Pradesh holds the all process for making new enrollment of voter id card online but some times the applicants got wrong id of other person or some time citizens got their name, address, fatherís name, motherís name or house number wrong on it. In that case you can apply for the correction on it and can make new changes. See the below given process to apply for correction in your details in voter ID card.

How to make correction in voter ID card of Andhra Pradesh Ė
    First all of you need to visit to the official website of www.ceoandhra.nic.in here selection the option of e-registration and click to the form number 8 of application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll. Now you will get the page http://123.176.47.59/ERMS/F8/OnlineForm8.aspx now fill the application form as per below mention details.

=> First fill information about your district, Assembly and attach your passport size photo (make sure that your photo name is not in special character).

=> Now fill the first part of application form with your full details like name, surname, part number of electoral roll, date of birth and your parentís name.

=> In second part you will have to give details of your resident like house number, street, area, post office, pin code, Thana, District and village name.

=> In last third section fill the details of your electorís photo ID number name of your constituency, your phone number and e-mail ID.

After all these above mention process click to the save button and get the application number for future assistance. Also read the below given important note before going to fill online application form for the online correction in voter ID card of Andhra Pradesh.

Important Notes Ė

=> Make sure before filling every part on the online application form of Andhra Pradesh online correction form 8 in case if you filled any wrong entry click to clear button and fill again. But if you submit any wrong entry in that case the govt of AP is able to take the legal action against you.

=> Use firefox or IE net browser in which you can fill this form correctly do not use chorme browser for this online voter ID card correction form of Andhra Pradesh.

=> If you want to make transposition of entry in electoral roll in that case use form number 8A which is available in http://123.176.47.59/erms/F8A/OnlineForm8A.aspx.

=> After submitting any application form online you can also check status of it through the page of http://123.176.47.59/Status/Search.aspx where you will have to use your application id / applicant name / house number and need to select that for which form you want to check status (form number 6 / 8 / 8A).

=> Keep your application number safe for future assistance and if you need more help then call to the call center of Andhra Pradesh online voter ID card department 1950 and technical department +919989000588.

=> www.examresultinfo.com do not promise to provide any kind of voter ID card or correction in card. We are just giving information here.

For more help regarding to the online correction in Andhra Pradesh Voter ID card you can send us mail through contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get experts help or leave your comment here.

Unregistered
    Last year my family has change the house so how can I apply for the change address in new place and want to remove old address for voter id card.

Unregistered
    You may have to get the form number 8A or you can also get the form 6 which you have to submit to the SDM ERO or MRO of your nearest polling office.

Unregistered
    Hi, you have to submit your old id card while submitting your application form with the request of new address change in card.

monusharma

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may have to get the form number 8A or you can also get the form 6 which you have to submit to the SDM ERO or MRO of your nearest polling office.
    dear sir how do i do it online please tell

Balakumari

voter card

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, you have to submit your old id card while submitting your application form with the request of new address change in card.
    voter id card

Unregistered

Yes

Yes i want voter id

jayadevsethy89@gmail.com

voter id

I am jayadev sethy plz send me my voter id

r.laxmi

Gbz3719762

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hi, you have to submit your old id card while submitting your application form with the request of new address change in card.
    r.laxmi
    h.no.5-10-91 j j nagar colony,near ganesh temple,yapral alwal,rangareddy.
    Andhra pradesh-500087

gbz3719762

dilip jain
    hello there, my name in voting list is not there; though i have a voter-id;
    i request the authority to check through the matter immediately;

id:30216471153

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in