+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ceoandhra.nic.in Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card - Online Form 6 New Enrollment

www.ceoandhra.nic.in Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card - Online Form 6 New Enrollment

Every citizen of Andhra Pradesh state must be having the voter ID card without of this card you are not able to take part in election voting. There are lotís of benefits this voter ID card like you can use it as your photo ID any where in India. You can get various types of services of govt and non govt. The voter ID card facility is provided by the CEO. The Chief electoral Officer (CEO) of Andhra Pradesh works under the Election Commission India (ECI) which provides the facility to get Voter ID card for citizens of Andhra Pradesh state. The CEO AP works with the Addl. CEO and Secy to Govt and District Election Officers (DEO) under the DEO 3 more department works Electoral Registration Officers (ERO), Assistant Electoral Registration Officers (AERO) and Booth Level Officers (BLO). The Chief Electoral Officer Andhra Pradesh has also started website which is known as http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in with the aim of demystifying the work of election. The website also provides the online Voter ID cards through the e-registration from where you can fill the form online and apply for new voter ID card. Here I am providing your information that how you can submit and apply for online voter id card in Andhra Pradesh. See the below given step by step process.

How to get Andhra Pradesh online voter ID card Ė
    To get the voter ID card online in Andhra Pradesh you will have to use form number 6 for new enrollment. If you are making your id card first time then use this form but before going to apply for it you need to remember some important things as per following:
    • Applicantís age must be crossed 18 years old.
    • Applicantís residence must be in Andhra Pradesh to apply for voter id card online.
    • The date of birth certificate is necessary

Now if you are eligible then visit to the page of http://123.176.47.59/ERMS/Eregistrationnew/userdetails_new.aspx where you will get the online application form number 6 to apply for new enrolment of Andhra Pradesh voter id card online. After that you will have to fill some details on it as per the below mention.

@ = Select your district name from pull down menu

@ = Attach youíre a passport size photo

@ = Select your Assembly constituency in case if you donít know your Assembly then visit to the page of http://123.176.47.59/ERMS/Eregistrationnew/AssemblyConstituency.aspx where you have to select your district name and need to fill your locality / colony name and after that click on the search button.

@ = After that fill you some information like name, surname, date of birth, age, gender, place of birth, your fatherís / motherís name.

@ = Then give your residence information like house number, village name, street / area, post office, tehsil, pin code etc.

@ = In 3rd section you have to fill the family information like about family members and their voter ID card number, mobile number, mail ID along with remarks.

@ = In last 4th section you will have to declaration that you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh India.

@ = In last click to the submit button and get your application number. Keep safe your application number because you will need it for future assistance. Also read the below given important note before going to fill the application form number 6 online for Andhra Pradesh voter ID card online.

Important Note Ė

=> One applicant can fill application form only one time. Do not use twice the application form of www.ceoandhra.nic.in CEO Andhra Pradesh page.

=> Re-check before clicking on submit button if you had made any mistake on the online form then click to the option of Clear from which the all section will clear and you can fill the form again.

=> All the section of star (*) are important to fill without filling those you cant submit the online application form 6 of Andhra Pradesh voter ID.

=> We will suggest you to use Mozila Firefix or Internet Explorer Browser to fill the application form of AP Voter ID Card online.

If you want to know more about the Andhra Pradesh voter ID card online system then send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com or you can also leave your comment here.

To Make Online Correction in your Voter ID Card > Click Here

Unregistered
    I have defective card how can I replace that with new voter id card give me the process to change it.

Unregistered
    You will have to visit to the office of your ERO with your photo and all documents as residence proof and other papers.

Unregistered
    You will get new voter id card for which you will have to get the application form from SDM or ERO office.

Unregistered
    Hi form is also available on the official page of CEO Andhra Pradesh in http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in

surekhabalu

i want to replace my voter card

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have defective card how can I replace that with new voter id card give me the process to change it.
    i want to replace mt voter card

upender

Post uppi

upender kishor parshi mahi

Unregistered
    i want a voter card

ravip.msr555@gmail.com

Ravinder.p

i want a voter card

latish@prayagh.com

Question i want voter id card

my name is k.g lathish i want voter