+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Online Aadhar Card UID - E-Aadhaar Portal And Contact Details

www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Online Aadhar Card UID - E-Aadhaar Portal And Contact Details

Online Aadhar Card UID - E-Aadhaar Portal
    Once you got your enrolment number from the center after that you can also get your original Aadhaar card through using online official website of e-Aadhaar UID Poartal for which you will have to go through the page of www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and use your enrolment number with date and time. Your resident address with pin code and in last fill the code which has given on the page. Or visit to the page of http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ValidateDocumnet/ValidateDigitalSignatures.htm for details about your validate signature.

Citizens can also start notification services through the page of https://portal.uidai.gov.in/uidwebportal/residentSelfServices.do?page=notification where they have to fill their e-mail ID and will get information through sms.

You can also get the appointment for Aadhaar enrolment on your center for which you may have to fill a simple form through the page of http://appointments.uidai.gov.in which you need to fill with your name, mail id phone number and need to select enrolment center along with the date and time for appointment.

For more information or help assistance you can visit to the below mention address:
    Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
    Planning Commission,
    Government of India (GoI),
    3rd Floor, Tower II,
    Jeevan Bharati Building,
    Connaught Circus,
    New Delhi - 110001.
    Or use the toll free number of UID Aadhar Card Dept 1800 300 1947. if you want any information through mail then send your quarry in help@uidai.gov.in

Unregistered
    Dear Sir, I am going to apply for Aadhaar card from my polling booth. When I go to submit the forms in polling booth they said that they will not take my application for This booth is not under my poling area, I asked from other people they said they have submitted the same poling booth, Then what to do now Where to complaint?

Unregistered
    hello sir i have applied for the aadhar card and i have completed all the formalities which is necessary to get the aadhar card and those officers said that i will recieve my aadhar card after 60 to 90 days and they will dispatch to my permanent address. But now its more than 6 months i haven't received my aadhar card. Please tell me that where should i go to check the details of my aadhar card and who will do this for me?

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in