+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: How to Get Aadhar Card - UID www.uidai.gov.in Adhar Enrolment Centers Details and Application Form

How to Get Aadhar Card - UID www.uidai.gov.in Adhar Enrolment Centers Details and Application Form

How to Get Aadhar Card - The facility for Aadhar card UID is free there is no any charge by the govt for enrolment of Adhar. To get this you can visit to the any of the authorized UID enrollment center along with your all documents and address proof, photo id etc. You have to show your 18 POL (proof of identity) and 33 POA (proof of address). In place of POL you can use your passport, PAN card, ration card, Voter ID card, Driving License, any school or college photo ID, if you are having any arms then license, your photo id of bank or ATM card, your credit or debit card or Kissan photo passbook. You can also use as POR your pension card, army canteen card, passport, DOB certificate or PSD card along with MNREGA job card. In case you are not having Date of birth certificate then use your 10th class certificate. In POA you can also use your water bill, electricity bill or telephone bill of last 3 months. After that visit to your Enrolment center from where you can get Aadhar card.

Nearest Enrolment Centers List –
    To know about your nearest Aadhar card / Adhar card / UID enrolment center you may have to visit on the page of http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx in page you will get three sections, “State / UT, District / City and Locality / Area”. You are also able to search your enrolment center nearby you through the permanent centers or by the centers with web enrolment facility. For example you lives in Delhi the selection the state option as Delhi. After that select you district / city name as north east Delhi now select the area for which you want to check the enrolment centers of Aadhar card / UID. In last note the address and reach to the center along with above mention documents and get your ID card.

Note – All the options you will have to select form pull down menu.

Download Aadhaar Enrolment or Correction Form –
    Visit to the page of http://uidai.gov.in/images/FrontPageUpdates/uid_download/enrolmentform.pdf and download the application form of Aadhaar card enrolment UIDAI in which you have to fill some required information as per the below mention details.

=> Fill your personal details (full name, father’s / mother’s name, Gender, Age, Address, E-mail ID, mobile number, District, state, sub district, Post Office)

=> Fill your POI / POA Details

=>
    Make your sign on the bottom of first page

=> Read the full instructions on 2nd page before going to submit it.

Important Note - After that visit to the center and apply for UID get your card and revert here back. After getting your Aadhar card reply here or if you want to know more about Adhar card then send mail to the contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get experts help.

Unregistered
    Hello sir now a days aadhar card is very necessary to avail all the services related bank, school admission, college admission and many more services are applicable under the aadhar card. Even i also want to open my bank account and i have voter id card and pan card still bank is asking for my new aadhar card which is now counts in a important documents of address and identity proof. So please sir give me some guidance that how can i apply for my new aadhar card and how much time the process will take? thank you Gitesh from new delhi

patel kalpeshbhai

s/o:parvinbhai

84,ajay tenament -6serelia road ,amraiwadi,ahmedabad ,gujarat-380026

chinna

uid card

I want uid

Unregistered

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in