How to Collect Voter ID Card after Registration - Delhi BLO / VREC Details
First if you want to know about your BLO (Booth Level Officer) details so you have to visit on the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/BLO.aspx where you have to enter your locality address. For example you live in Saket so type the name and then get the complete list of BLO Offices nearby of Saket place.
To know about your Assembly Constituency you need to check the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/SearchLocality.aspx and to get the information about your VREC office visit to the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/WriteReadData/TelephoneDirectory/AEROs.pdf now see the below given process after submit the form for Delhi Voter ID Card online.
How to Get Voter ID card after submitting application form –
After submitting your application form through the online or by visiting in your BLO office by yourself the Booth level officer will come for inspection at your address you have to show your residence proof which you had mentioned on the form number 6 while the time of online or offline application form. If you didn’t filled your address information in that case you can also handover documents photo copy to the BLO officer and he will make complete your application form. Also you have to show your age proof like date of birth certificate or 8th / 10th class certificate which proofs that your age is above than 18 years old.
NOTE – Confirm your same address which you had filled in form and verify your photo to BLO.
Once you application will accepted your full information will comes in Electoral Roll after that you can check it on the CEO Delhi official website. After that you have to collect your Voter ID card from BLO office when the process will complete.
After sometime you will able to check your name in Enrollment list where you have to enter some below mention information, visit on the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/ElectorSearch.aspx and fill details:
- Your Assembly Constituency Number and Name (Which you need to select form pull down menu)
- You’re Name
- Father’s or Husband’s Name
- You’re house number
- Your photo ID card number
You can also search by the Voter ID card number also for which you have to visit on the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/ElectorSearchIdCard.aspx and need to fill your Voter ID card number.
NOTE – You can also get the help from the toll free help line number 1950 or visit to the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx to check the status of your application for enrolment of Delhi Voter ID Card online.
View more random threads same category:
- what is lucknow employment exchange address?
- how to find my physiotherapy registration no then only i can renew in Andhra Pradesh
- How to Search Name in Ration Card List
- www.sewayojan.org UP Employment Exchange Registration Online Application UP Berojgari Bhatta
- www.epfahmedabad.org How to Check EPF Status Gujarat Ahmedabad Online
- info to start a new mee seva center in SHANKARPALLY , R.R DISTRICT Telangana
- Need mutual transfer in West Bengal locations gurap, dasghara, tarakeswar, memari
- www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in Online Voter ID Card Madhya Pradesh
- How to Check GPF Credit and Debit Balance Details in Andhra Pradesh at www.agap.cag.gov.in page
- www.rajshiksha.gov.in Teacher Transfer List Rajasthan and Promotion Order with Application Form